3

"HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE PJ!" somebody with a deep voice yelled. Pj,Chris,and I turned to see who it was. 

Brendon Urie(A/N: if you don't know who that is I will show a picture at the end of this chapter) was standing in the door way of the exit. Pj grabbed Chris's wrist and raced away from me towards a broken piece of the fence. Brendon stared speaking to me, so I turned my head to pay attention to the words he was saying.

"Are you alright Dan"worry was clear in his voice.

"I'm fine Bren"I was getting slightly ticked off with that phrase.

"Alright let's get to lunch, yeah?" he said in a cheerier tone then before.

"Sure"

wibbily wobbly down the hallway,and into the lunchroom time skip :3

We walked into the lunch room, everybody was to busy talking to their friends to notice me and Brendon, which I was great full for because I don't like a lot of attention anyways. We take our time walking to the table we usually sit at, with Phil all ready seated and eating waiting for us.

 Phil looks over and we make eye contact he smiles so do I, his gaze lowers to my unmake up covered cheek and he frowns noticing the already forming bruise. All of a sudden I feel a foot make contact with my ankle sending me to the floor that whole table is staring at me and laughing.

Phil sees this getting up angerly and running to pick me up off the floor, Brendon is already screaming at the kid who did it and Phil joins him, I walk over to our table and sit down waiting. 

Still watching about ten minutes later I see the kid whose name is Sean throw a punch at Phil who doges it and throws one himself hitting Sean square in the nose. Sean then stands up and I know something bad is gong to happen. 

A/N:Hello internet so thats Brendon Urie he is in the band panic!at the disco which is an amazing band that you should go check out

A/N:Hello internet so thats Brendon Urie he is in the band panic!at the disco which is an amazing band that you should go check out. Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day, bye bye for now :3

 Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day, bye bye for now :3