2

Still running I see my lovely black haired, and sky blue eyed boyfriend, waiting a the old rusty fence surrounding the school. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me and then noticed i was limping and his smile slowly faded into a frown. I watched from a distance as this happened knowing exactly what he was going to say.

Phil stared walking up to me, his crystal eyes still checking to see if there were any bruises  on me that he could see. He looked up to my face and noticed the makeup on my right cheek. He was directly in front of me now, he brought his large pale hand to my face wiped off some of the foundation."Why do you have a bruise on your face?" He asked in a calm tone.

"I um fell" I replied shakily

"You fell? Why do I have a hard time believing that?" I shrugged but didn't speak." I SWEAR IF  THIS WAS YOUR DAD I GONN-" He didn't have time to finish as the bell rang singling us to class. Phil and I walked hand in hand towards the school.

"I promise it wasn't my dad" I lied, I would have never lied if i knew he was not going to get involved. The only time Phil really got angry was when I got hurt, because he didn't like seeing me with bruises, scratches, and seeing me have to limp to get places. He just wanted to protect me, and seeing me like that he felt like he was failing. I could see it in his eyes when he looked at me.

"ok" i could tell he didn't completely trust my words, but he knew that I was getting uncomfortable with the conservation.

We got to our lockers and grabbed our books for our first period classes, we both have completely different classes. I kinda wish we at least had a class together.

Time skip to lunch (cuse I am to lazy to write out a bunch of boring classes :3)

Classes were boring and I missed Phil, luckily it was lunch and I get to spend an hour with him. I was walking out of the class when somebody grabs my arm and starts pulling me to an exit of the building as i drop all of my belongs on the tiles of the school floor. I struggle to look up at the person who is dragging me like a rag doll across the floor. Chris, with Pj right in front of him. I know i'm screwed as soon as the back door opened and I get thrown to the pavement. I stare directly into Chris's brown eyes and he looks apologetically back at me. Our stares get cut off as Pj steps in front of Chris again.

"What are you staring at homo howell?" Pj asked with a sickening smirk etched onto his face. I stay silent as dose Chris. "I asked you a question didn't I!" Pj's moves were fast I barely noticed his fist coming close to my face until it made contact with the unbruised cheek. 

"HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE PJ!" somebody with a deep voice yelled. Pj,Chris,and I truned to see who it was.

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry about the cliff hanger but to find out who it is you are just gonna have to read the next chapter. I probably won't upload to this book everyday due to school, but I will try to every weekend. That's all I gots to say so, bye bye for now.

 That's all I gots to say so, bye bye for now