Chapter 44 - Force Her

Scarlette Thompson

"It's a success.. again." Eddy said and I smiled. Today is another launching party for T I L E. We produced a lot lf things now and it's crazy and young people loved it.

"Hey baby." Matthew kissed my cheek and I turned to him.

"Hey.. looking good." I said and at the same time he opened his suit and put it on me.

"Matthew!"

"It's backless." He said simply and I pouted. He put his arm around me and kissed the side of my head.

"Matthew! Long time no see.." When his friend came, I slipped away and threw his suit back to him. He caught quickly and I cursed under my breath. He put the suit back to me.

"James.. this is Scarlette, my girlfriend. Scarlette this is, James.. my college friend." I shook his hand politely.

"I'm going to find Lauren.. or Cry-"

"There you are.. my mom is looking for you." Crystal came to me to save the day. She pulled me away from Matthew and threw his suit to him. Crystal pulled me away.

"Thankyou.. for saving my ass from your freaking possesive brother."

"I want to introduce you to this cute guys." She said and then stopped in front of 5 guys.

"Scarlette.. this is my friends.. Joseph and Joey, the twins. This is Malvin, Peter and Rick. Guys this is Scarlette, the girl that you always want to meet."

"Always want to meet?" I asked.

"They're your fans.. they like you a lot.." Crystal said and I just smiled to them.

"Let's have a date.. this friday." Peter said and my eyes widen.

"I have a boyfriend." I said and turned to Crystal. She smirked and my eyes widen.. they don't know that I'm dating the freaking Matthew to the Lemiere?

"Boyfriend?" They asked.

"When I saw you in Crystal's photo.. I fell in love right away." Malvin said and he took my hand.

"I have a boyfriend, I'm sorry." I took my hand away.

"We can date secretly." Excuse me? I love my boyfriend so much.. why would I date with someone I barely know? This guy is funny.

"Then I'll kill you secretly.." They looked at Matthew in horror. I chuckled a little.

"I told you guys that I have a boyfriend."

"Crystal.." Matthew hissed and took my hand. He pulled me away from them.

"I know that she won't take you to mom." He hissed and I chuckled.

"Oh come on.. you know that I need to walk around. You keep me in place all the time. I need to mingle." I said and he turned to me.

"Mingle?" He raised his eyebrows and I nodded.

"There's no mingle word in my dictionary, Clumlette." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Well invent it.." I said pouting and he walked around with me around his arm. It's quite fun meeting new people with him though. He has a lot of friends and partners for his business came for this new launching.

After that, he told me that he wanted to get some air. We walked out to the small garden at the back of the building and sat on the bench.

"You okay?" I asked because he kept looking up to the sky.

"I'm good.. I guess." He said and we both just stay silent. He took my left hand and held it. I looked up to the moon and smiled. Suddenly I felt he slip something to my finger and I turned to my hand to see..

"Matthew.." I said in a really disbelief tone.

"I was.. nervous.. I wanted to ask you to marry me for this whole day but.. gosh.. I was damn nervous that you will say no."

"Why do you think I will say no?" I asked and turned to him.

"I don't know.. so instead asking you.. I'm forcing you to marry me." He said and I chuckled. I cupped his face and kissed him.

"Is that a yes?" He asked.

"You're forcing me.. I don't have any other choice" I said and he chuckled. I looked at the ring and it's freaking beautiful.

"It's beautiful."

"Your grandmother helped me pick it." He said and my eyes widen.

"You talked to my grandmother about this?"

"Of course, you only have her and I need her permission or she will beat me."

"You're not afraid of anything except my grandmother.. weirdo." I chuckled and linked my arm to his.

"Because she's your family, Scarlette." He said and I smiled widely. He leaned to me and kissed me slowly.

"Marry me?" He asked and I looked straight to his eyes nodding.

"Yes, Matthew Lemiere. I'll marry you." I said and he crashed his lips to mine again.

"I still can't believe that I fell in love with the Matthew freaking Lemiere."

"Well.. I can't believe that I fell in love with a clumsy girl like you. You really gave me all your clumsy virus." He said and I laughed.

"Well.. you love me.. you can't do anything about it, Mr. Lemiere."

"I'm so going to tease you that too.. after we get married.. Future Mrs. Lemiere."

"Matthew!!!! Dad's looking for you!!!!" We turned to see Dylan call Matthew.

"Be right there!" We got up and walked towards the building again.

"I'm not your boyfriend anymore, I'm your fiance." He said and I chuckled.

"Yes, Mr. Lemiere."

"Don't call me that!" He hissed making me laugh.

"Where were you?" Nicholas asked him and he showed my ring that attached on my left hand. His eyes widen and looked at us both smiling widely.

"Congrats you two!" He hugged us both.

"What? What? What did I miss?" Chloe asked and Matthew showed my ring again.

"She said yes.."

"He forced me.. he didn't ask." I said.

"You forced her?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah.. She's stuck with me." Matthew smiled to me.

"Congratulation! I have another daughter soon!" Chloe hugged us both too. After that a lot of people came to congratulate us. The other 7 Gold Kids all so happy for me and Matthew.

"I love you.." I whispered to Matthew's ear.

"Love you yoo, Clumlette." He said and I elbowed his stomach.

"Call me Clumlette again.. I'll take this off."

The End

BLSC #12 : Billionaire's TroubleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara