New Student

Third person

 It was the first day of high school and a blue furred hedgehog was running through the halls to get to his classroom. He quickly took his seat and waited for the teacher. He wasn’t knew to this school but he was excited. He heard a new student would be coming to his school and he couldn’t wait for the possibility to make a new friend! He was so excited. He was hoping it would be a new guy but he wouldn’t mind making friends with a female...so long they weren’t like clingy Amy or Rouge who insisted on breaking every school rule there was. It has gotten so bad they don’t even bother to punish the bat anymore. They just try to get her to return the items so they don’t have to pay the student back. The school usually has to pay. Anyway though Sonic couldn’t wait! He heard footsteps and in came Professor Eggman. “Class. We have a new student joining us today….Also Sonic”

“Yes Professor?”

“The principle...Ms. Wolf wants you to help them through school...knowing you can do it quickly and they can keep up” Sonic nodded slowly. He couldn’t believe that the new student would hang with him!...would they be able to keep up though? “Please come in and introduce yourself” A hedgehog came in. His fur black and his quills black with red stripes. He wore clothes that were clearly out of uniform and he had one earring and a lip piercing. Sonic blinked and he felt his ears fall as his fur heated up luckily not enough to show anything.

“....Hi. My name’s sha-”

“Shadow hun!” Rouge called flying up and tackle hugging shadow. “It’s been forever! Where have you been this whole time!?” Sonic was shocked as the ebony hedgehog slowly gave a smile before returning it to a simple smirk.

“Rouge. I told you I was moving for a while. It didn’t work out so I moved back” Shadow snickered as Rouge gave a displeased look. “Look I’ll explain later go sit down alright.”

“Shadow...can you please sit beside sonic….and rouge don’t make me regret this but switch chair with knuckles.” Sonic waved at Shadow so he knew where to sit and knuckles and rouge gladly switched places. Rouge and Shadow spoke while Sonic doodled on his paper as professor Eggman spoke and wrote on the board. Sonic found himself taking glances at Shadow while he drew. He ended up making a portrait of Shadow and Rouge talking. He put the paper in his drawing folder and then started actually paying attention to the class. He took many notes and sighed as they finally were dismissed from the class. Shadow, him, and Rouge were the last to leave the classroom since they all had to same class to go to.

“So Shadz!” Sonic said using a nickname he thought would sound cool for the ebony hedgehog. “Since your new and all you wanna take some time after school to properly explore? Me and Rouge usually like to hang out after school and walk around anyway”

“Don’t call me Shadz faker. However if Rouge will be there i guess I will too. So we can catch up”

“Fair enough”