Jorbean?

Jordan's P.O.V
I was just chillen then I thought,hey instead of Corbyn I can put him in as corbean.hah that would be funny,I like it.
————————————————————
Jordan:hey corbean
Corbean:when did u start calling that
Jordan:starting now
Corbean:k
Jordan:gtg bai
Corbean:bye
————————————————————
(1 year later there both 19 and in love with each other sorry for the time skip)
___________________________
Corbyns P.O.V
I really like Jordan she is just so perfect,I wish I can call her mine but she probably thinks I'm dumb and ugly.she would never date a guy like me.wait I don't know that completely I could just meet up with her and tell her how I feel.i mean go big or go home,I wish myself good luck.
___________________________
Jordan's P.O.V
I really like corbyn but he probably doesn't like me mean he wouldn't like an ugly girl like me.i wish I can call him mine.*ding* Oh he just texted me saying "can we meet up I need to talk to you" .oh no what could that mean,I'll just go you know they say go big or do home.
___________________________
Narrators P.O.V
So Jordan and corbyn meet up this is how the conversation starts. "Hey"said corbyn "hi"said Jordan "so what I need to talk about is......um.... I really like you more than a friend "said corbyn. Jordan just stood there speechless "I should go, sorry this was stup-     Jordan cut him off by smash her lips against his it was a good kiss "it's not stupid because I like you too,meet me at my house 7pm dress causal "she said walking off.
___________________________
That's it for today by word count (281)
-jade🍁