Daniel

Corbyns P.O.V keep playing song while reading  when pitbulls part ends or you can play the whole thing.
I fell like I'm going to die in my sleep because I ate a slice of Daniels watermelon i mean I was just a slice so I'm going to make it up to him by going to the store and buying him a watermelon. I got to my car and drove to the store I went to the watermelon section. There was only one left and as soon as I put me hand on it so did a girl. She was beautiful and I was so distracted I forget about the Watermelon so I said to her"you can have it I don't need it" then she said "thank you so much in return I'll give you my number".while writing on my arm,then we went out different ways. When I came home Daniel tackled me and said in anger"WHERE IS MY WATERMELON!" I replied"I gave it to a hot girl". Then Daniel said "I'll let this time pass but next time you will have to sleep with one eye open". Folks here you have it I am now afraid of  the Daniel seavey.

Though I couldn't stop thinking about the girl from earlier she was so pretty but her clothes made her look like she was from the streets.I just decided to text her.
---------------------------------------------
Unknown :hey
Jordan:who is this
Unknown:the guy from the grocery store I'm corbyn
Jordan:oh I'm Jordan
Corbyn :well I got to go bye!
Jordan:bye
----------------------------------------------
Keep playing song
I just can't believe she's giving her number to a guy who is dumb and stupid. But who knows why.the boys kept trying to see who I'm texting the keep saying that I don't even know her and I'm in love with her and she could be a bad influence on me but I doubt it. I mean yeah I don't know her well but I can try to at least try to become her friend or maybe more we have to find out. I tried everything just get her out of my head but nothing worked I just decided to go to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
Jordan's P.O.V keep playing
Rose has been so annoying like I'm this close to moving out.i feel like eating some fruit like hm..... WATERMELON YAS! That sounds so good right now. so I go to my sister room and say "IM GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE TO BUY SOME WATERMELON,BYE FELICIA!" As I'm at the Watermelon section there was one watermelon left and as soon as I put my hand on the Watermelon so did a hot boy. Like I need a bandage I think his jaw line cut me.he said I can keep the watermelon in return I gave him my number one cause he owes me a paycheck for my hospital bill for my scar, scar from his jawline and two he is hot. When I got home rose was napping finally.i decided to eat my Watermelon in peace. *Ding* hey someone texted me. I don't know this number oh it's that guy from the grocery store I just told him my name thats it.then rose being the 14 year old that she is started to beg to do her h/w because I'm 18 kept telling her no and ignored her.i wish mom and dad didn't have a 6month trip to Dubai just to vist. Like why do I have to deal with rose ugh.Oh I know what I will do I will post on Instagram.

@jordanxox :help me rose is annoying me----------------------------------------------That's it for today this is the first chapter of Watermelon 623 word count -jade🍁

----------------------------------------------
That's it for today this is the first chapter of Watermelon 623 word count -jade🍁