02 | EXO's maid?

Começar do início

"No I had no idea... I should've asked before." I sigh. She gives me a reassuring smile.

"It's okay, you were just shocked. And probably exhausted."

"Shouldn't we let someone check her up, just in case? Maybe she hurt her head when she fell." Chanyeol suggested while looking at me, still concerned.

"I-I don't think that's necessary. My head doesn't hurt. I was just really shocked." I explain, trying to reassure everyone that I was feeling okay. But hell, I was more than okay. I am really surprised though over how calm I was. All I wanted to do was to scream, ask for pictures, hug them all and then run happily into the sunset. But I keep reminding myself; they are normal people. I am here for work. They are my clients. I must act professionally, with respect towards them.

Suho returns with a glass of cold water and hands it to me.

"Thank you so much." I beam at him while I take the glass and chug everything down at once. "That was refreshing." I sigh happily as I set down the glass on the table. They all stare at me like I just told them I was a murderer. And then I realized how horrible that must've looked.

"Oh shi-, I'm so sorry." I apologize putting my hands on my cheeks. And they are warm. Like super warm. Oh god no! No blushing now, please!

And they all laugh again at my stupidity.

"It's okay, you were just thirsty." Suho chuckles as takes the glass and return it to the kitchen. I shake my head.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so horrible..." I mumble, starting to feel the tears welling up my eyes. No for gods sake please don't start crying.

"No, don't be sad..." Lay says, rubbing my back.

Lay's rubbing my back... Holy cow. He's actually touching me. I never want to wash my hoodie again. (But I probably will)

I suddenly bolt straight up, walking around the sofa so that I am facing them all. They all look at me wide eyed.

"I realized I haven't introduced myself! I am Aria Fleming, it is my honor to meet you all." I say as I bow deeply to show them my respect. "I will be your new housekeeper if you won't fire me after what just happened." I finish quietly.

All the boys rise up from their seats and walk over to me. They all professionally shake my hand and bow to return my greet, and then introduce themselves as well. Even though it is not necessary, because I knew almost everything about them already. They all happily greeted me and said it was a pleasure to meet me.

"But I'm sorry, Aria. I think that after what just happened, we can't really trust you..." Baekhyun explains, with a look of pity. All the blood drains from my face.

"Wh-what? N-no I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.." I mumble, the tears threatening to burst out again. But then they all laugh again, and I'm again left clueless.

"Don't listen to him, he's just messing with you." Sehun smirks and smacks Baekhyun in the head. "Stop making her more emotionally shocked than she already is."

"I'm sooorry, I couldn't resist..." Baekhyun pouts. "Will you forgive me?"

I made it looked like I was thinking long and hard.

"Hmm... On one condition." I said challenging. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me, interested to what I had to say.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Touch Chanyeol's butt." I smirk. He, and the others too, looks at me with horrified expressions. Then I laugh and shake my head. "Noo, I'm just kidding! I forgive you." I say as I bow once again.