Chapter 5

So today's song is Distraction by Jack and Jack. Enjoy.
I can see that you been hurtin'
Baby, don't beat yourself up
Be right here with me now (Be right here with me now)
All of your tears, he ain't worth 'em
Well, yeah, that isn't love
I'm right here with you now
Just let it all go, and I'll pull you close
We'll take it real slow.
Baby, we can shut the world
Oh yeah
I'll be your distraction, your distraction
'Cause he don't even matter, even matter
Baby, we can shut the world out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shawn was holding onto my hair really tightly. I whimpered. Then Shawn took my head and made me start sucking his dick. Then after a couple minutes of sucking Shawn made me deepthroat his dick. I couldn't breathe because of that. Then Shawn cummed in my mouth and I swallowed all of it in fear. Then the boys took me on to bed and took and hands and duct-taped them to the bed frame. Then they got a vibrator and tied to my entrance. They also got an anal plug and put it in my asshole. I bit my lip. They took the tape off my wrists and told me that I have to sleep with the vibrator on my entrance and I can't cum until it's morning. I kept moving around since it felt really uncomfortable. Cameron came into my room and said: "Sweetheart are you okay?" I responded with "No. I need to cum. Please can I cum?" I took the blanket off revealing the vibrator and anal plug. Cameron covered his mouth and whispered "Sure baby you can cum. Just wait for me to hit your g-spot." Cameron took off the vibrator and took out the anal plug and started licking my pussy. I moaned softly so no one can hear me. Cameron started fingering me with two fingers first and it felt amazing. I felt him hit my g-spot and I cummed. Cameron removed his fingers and licked up all of the cum. I smiled at him and then he crawled up next to me. I yawned and started falling asleep in his arms. He fell asleep too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please go follow camxalexanderXdallas and juliana_morley. Thanks!