Chapter 7

Max's POV

Tom ran out earlier and none of us knew why, he just grabbed some stuff and left. Teela and Nath came running after him but he already had left. Everyone just thought he had gone off in a tantrum but he seemed really upset, Teela went into the kitchen with Alana and Nath so I followed them, when I got there Teela was crying on Alana's shoulder while Nath stood phoning someone looking really stressed.

They told me what happened and I just left quickly and went out to find Tom. I wandered round town for ages looking in every bar because I was sure he went to have a drink to get away from everything.

After about a couple of hours, I was walking down the road to get home and I heard a van swerving down an alley and I saw Tom stumbling around and these huge guys shoving him into a van and I started running but by the time I got there it had left. I kept running then the van stopped in the traffic. I went up behind it and yanked the door open expecting to just see Tom but I was met with a man twice my size and a baseball bat. Before I could do anything, I was knocked out and dragged inside.

Tom's POV

After I was put in the van I was knocked out by one of the guys. My head was spinning. I woke up a couple of hours later but Max was lying beside me out cold. How did he get here? How did he find me? Then I remember Nath and Teela, and everyone must be so worried I just ran out and Alana would be so upset. Molly must be so worried about Max, he must've gone after me. I have now put my best friend in danger, my life is now me trapped in the back of a van with about three men the size of hulks.

Teela's POV

I have been so worried Tom ran out a few hours ago and isn't back yet and Max went after him and he isn't back either I felt so sick, it's all my fault. After I stopped crying earlier I went up to bed but I couldn't sleep I just sat there worrying. Someone knocked on the door,

"Come in." it was Nath

"Teela are you ok?"

"Not really, has Tom or Max called?"

"No." I felt tears come down my cheek, he came over and hugged me I rested my head on his shoulder. I sat there for about ten minutes crying, I finally raised my head and looked at the wet patch my tears had left on his shoulder,

"Sorry about your t-shirt." he looked down at his shirt and laughed,

"It's fine, you should get some sleep." He got up ready to leave but I stopped him,

"Please don't go, I don't want to be alone." He came and lay down next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep within minutes.