Chapter 2

Tom's POV

I can't believe Derek, he just kicked Teela out. I knew I shouldn't have left her there but she said I had responsibilities with the band. Derek hasn't been the same since mum died. He started to get worse with the drink and got fired from work so I had to get a job to pay the bills and I had to take care of Teela, I was more of a dad to her than he ever was. I was really protective over her, we were really close but I hadn't seen her for ages. I called her and checked how she was.

*Phone Call*

"Teela? You there?"

"Yeah I am. Did you get my text?" she whispered.

"Yeah why did he kick you out? I swear if he's hurt you I'll kick his face in! Where are you staying? Where are you now? Are you.."

She interrupted me.

"It's just him being drunk again and he was being horrible. I was so scared incase he hurt me but I couldn't take it, I slapped him and ran out, I just kept running. I'm at a 24 hour café, I didn't know what else to do and I don't know where I can stay."

"How far away are you from the train station?"

"About ten minutes, why?"

"Right get the next train to London and I will pick you up there. Call me when you arrive, you're staying with me. I'll get a room set up, the lads won't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"Course, they'll all be happy to have a new person in the house."

"Ok then, I'll go now."

"Good and be careful theres a lot of creeps out there. See ya soon. Call me in an hour ok?"

"I will Tom, thanks so much"

"No problem just get here safely!"

Max's POV

Tom's sister was coming to stay with us. She'd been kicked out. We weren't sure why but we didn't want to impose, because Tom seemed pretty annoyed.Me, Tom, Molly and Alana were going to pick up Teela from the train station while Nath was setting up her room and Jay and Siva had gone out to the pub.

We arrived and someone was waving excitedly at Tom but he couldn't see. I elbowed him and he jumped.

"Oi, what you playing at?"

"Well someone's waving at you or they are being attacked by a wasp" I said sarcastically. He looked confused and turned around.

He ran up to her and lifted her up and span her round.

"Where's your stuff?"

"I ran out remember?! Didn't get anything, only grabbed my phone and the money I had in my pocket."

"Oh yeah, we'll its great to see you I'm sure Molly or Alana will lend you something?" he looked at them and they nodded.

"Oh yeah I forgot, this is Max from the band, think you've met? This is Max's girlfriend Molly and this is my girlfriend Alana" he said pulling her into a hug.

We got in the car and drove home.

Julia's POV

We went to a small pub after the signings. We walked in and we were about to sit down, when Fiona started to nudge me. I turned to her quite angrily,

"What!" she pointed to the bar and Siva and Jay were sitting there talking. We were fan girling so much, we weren't sure if we should go say hi but we had realised we were staring at them for about five minutes and they had started to notice. Jay nudged Siva and he turned around and smiled at me and I saw Jay wink at Fiona, we smiled back and about five minutes later they came over to us.

"Are these seats taken?" Siva asked with his Irish accent. We shook our heads and they sat down. Then Jay began to speak,

"Are you the girls from the signing today?"

They recognised us! We sat there for about two hours before we had to leave. We gave them our numbers and we left. We were so happy and couldn't stop smiling.

We had just spent two hours with Jay and Siva from The Wanted!