13

They finally arrived at the Great Hall. Harry's face was still red and Draco was still smirking.

Draco loved teasing Harry and playing with him, Harry's reactions we so cute. He'd blush and hide his face, he'd run somewhere to get away from Draco, or he would become a blabbering mess, spouting nonsense about how 'Draco was a meanie' or 'He wasn't a baby and that Draco could stop' or 'That it wasn't fair that Draco could do all these things and Harry be the "victim"'. It made Draco laugh, Harry was just adorable.

He had to admit, he had some type of feelings for the small boy, but he couldn't figure them out. His stomach got queasy, his chest felt light and warm, and he always had a smile on his face around Harry.

But Harry also worried Draco. When he came back to school after the summer holiday, he was hurt. And badly, at that. His back was the worst, but his arms, legs, and stomach were bad too. They had cuts and bruises on them, scars. And that worried Draco.

But the salves and potions that Madame Pompfrey gave him would clear everything up soon. Harry would be good as new.

Harry said that they were from when he played around at home, and that they happened on accident, but last year at school, Harry wasn't that reckless, he was always calm and reasonable about things. Occasionally he would act out, but it would be to defend someone, not do things that could put him in danger and hurt him.

Draco was going to find out what was happening to Harry, and he was going to find out soon.