Elide and Lorcan at it again

They where gathered in the castles kitchen grabbing breakfast and Aelin snuggled next to Rowan sipping her hot chocolate and laughing as they shared a secret that the court couldn't hear. Elide came bounding down the stairs and Manon could tell something was wrong. Very wrong. A door slammed on the other side of the castle. Everyone stopped and listened. Wanting to know what this commotion was about.
Elide yelled "Stop it! You whoring male. Leave me alone!" She slammed the door again. Aelin and Manon rose from their seats. Manon already had her final breakup with Dorian and took it upon her self to date a dead Queen. How they managed that, Aelin didn't dare to ask.

They approached where Lorcan was bagging on a door and Aelin could tell Elide was on the other side. Why she locked herself in the toilet was obvious from the noise of spewing coming from under the the crack of the door. Rowan moved. Stepping in front of Lorcan before Lorcan could brake the door down.
Aelin spoke in a bored tone "Lorcan. You need to stop. She clearly isn't well"
Lorcan growled and shoved Rowan. Rowan picked him up and held him against the wall "until you can control yourself. Your staying here" Rowan stated. Elide opened the door and entered the room. She wasn't sick. Her skin was a flushed tan. Aelin listened "Your with a child"
Manon hissed and dived at Lorcan aiming for his throat and Dorian stepped in the way. Manon hissed louder and shoved him. Flicking her wrist and everyone froze as her Iron teeth and claws snapped into view. Dorian counted his seconds as he spoke "we don't know exactly what is going on. Let them explain" Manon grumbled but snapped her teeth and Iron nails back into place. Aelin didn't know she was holding her breath until she released it. Refusing to relax just yet.

Elide blushed "we had a foursome" she said and she sucked in another breath "with Dorian, Lorcan, myself and Lysandra. We don't know who the father is" Aelin's mouth dropped and this time Manon dived on top of Dorian. Going for his throat....