You Can't Sing (Zayn Malik)

Börja om från början

“You know it!” Lee giggled.

We were driving back to the hotel. Lee was talking nonstop as usual to Zayn, Paul, and me. Lee really made it easy for me to get along with Zayn. In fact we hit it off really well. It was this moment in time that I was happy that Lee was overbearingly friendly. I chuckled at the thought. The van finally came to a stop and we all hopped out. Lee grabbed onto my hand with a giant smile on her face. I was standing in between her and Zayn. She motioned me and Zayn to hold hands. We both looked at each other but we both knew Lee well enough to know that she won’t stop till she gets her way. So we held hands. I blushed and I could see that he was a bit embarrassed as well. I glanced back at Lee and she had a suspicious smirk on her face. I raised an eyebrow at her questioningly.

“I know Zayn is your favorite 1D boy.” She whispered in my ear. My eyes widen and I looked at her shocked. She just flashed me a wink.

“You planned this from the beginning!” I yelled quietly only for her to hear.

“Am I good or am I great?” She joked.

“You’re fucking amazing!” I smiled at her goofily.

“OKAY! ONWARDS!!!” Lee Yelled and dragged us into the hotel. Zayn and I laughed at her hyperness.

“Oh yeah, Zayn what’s your room number?” Lee asked and Zayn told her. Suddenly she let go of my hand and ran to the lift. Before Zayn and I could make to the lift the door closed. She was smiling at us as it sdid.

“What the…” I couldn’t even finish my question because I was so confused.

“She must be planning something.” I heard Zayn say beside me. I looked up at him and then I realized that we were still holding hands. I blushed but reluctantly pulled away.

“Sorry.” I apologized.

“Don’t be.” He smiled grabbing my hand again.

“She told me that you had a crush on me.” He whispered into my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

My face was red. I couldn’t believe Lee told him! How embarrassing. The lift opened and we both walked in. The ride up was well spent. We got to know each other better and he actually asked me out on a date. If I didn’t have any self-control I’d be screaming my head off right now. When we finally reached his room floor the lift opened. We walked down the hall and to his door. When we reached it we heard screaming.

“What the fuck is going on?” I asked. Zayn laughed.

“Lee is what’s going on.” He replied.

He opened the door and my eyes widened. I had no clue how close Lee were to these boys. I looked up at Zayn who was smiling. Louis had Lee slung over his shoulders as she was shooting Niall and Louis shooting Liam who had Harry on his back with Nerf guns. Louis and Lee were on the couch jumping while Lee screamed while laughing. It was a mess. Who knew 5 minutes could create this amount of chaos. They were all screaming and having fun. I burst into laughter when Louis and Lee fell of the couch. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and turned to see Zayn using me for support as he laughed hysterically.

“You guys are all idiots.” Zayn yelled walking more into the room with me tagging along.

“You guys are finally here!” Lee yelled with a sparkling smile.

As crazy as she was Lee is an amazing girl and super gorgeous. She has long silky black hair and slightly slanted brown eyes with tanned skin. She’s a petite girl, but I assume that it’s because she was part Asian.

“Zayn! We’re hungry! Go get us something!” Niall whined.

“Wait! I have to introduce you guys to Belle!” Lee screamed running towards me and yanking me into view.

“This lovely lady is my best friend Belle.” Lee chirped.

“I thought I was your best friend!” Louis gasped over dramatically.

“You’re my best guy friend. Anyways, Belle you know the boys.” Lee smiled.

“Oh, so you’re Belle. The one that li-” Lee cut Harry off.

“Belle, Zayn, go get food!” Lee yelled at us.

“Awkward.” Was all that came out of my mouth.

Zayn and I were on our way to buy pizza. We ordered on the drive there and when we reached there we had to wait a bit longer. The pizza place was slow so there weren’t any fans around.

“So, how did you meet a crazy girl like Lee? You seem calmer than her.” Zayn asked.

“Well, it was 5 years ago when we were 14. I was at the mall by myself when she just came up to me showering me with compliments. She was telling me how much she loved my eyes because they’re so blue. She also said my freckles were super cute.” I laughed.

“Well, she’s an honest girl.” He smiled at me causing me to blush.

We were having a moment when the server called our name. We got up and got our pizza. On our ride back home we were talking more. The more we talked the more we got to know each other and the more I started to fall for him. I didn’t trust him like I did Lee, but I think I could give him a chance. We finally got back to the hotel and got out of the van. He held out his hand for me to hold which I took. He had the three boxes of pizza in his other hand. We walked up to the room but before he opened the door he looked down at me and I looked up at him. I smiled and he smiled back. I noticed he was leaning in on me. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my lips. Soon enough I felt his soft lips on mine.

“YAY!!!” The door flew open with Lee and the other boys behind her! Lee screamed with excitement which made Zayn and me jump away from each other.

“Dammit Lee!” I yelled with a blush all over my face. Everyone laughed.

---- Sorry if my grammar and spelling is off. I didn't proof read this one. Dx Forgive me!