14 - Kidnapped

Serena POV

I sighed, rolling to my right side for what seemed like the millionth time this night and slowly sat up, looking out the window. It was a very beautiful and peaceful view outisde. Some of the buildings were lit up, but only some of the rooms. Stars covered the night sky, twinkling beautifully and gracefully. The magestic moon was like the leader of the night; its light shining through the whole world.

Such a beautiful night...

Except I can't sleep. At all. 

And I have no idea why.

I looked at my alarm clock and sighed bitterly to myself as I saw the numbers 11:47, it was nearly midnight and I'm not even feeling sleepy - not even a tiny, tiny bit. For the past three hours, I've been rolling and sighing, attempting desperately to sleep, even for just a minute. But it seems like the world is against me..

Sighing, I stood up and and walked towards the door. If I can't sleep tonight, then I might as well do something to pass the time. Reading would be a great idea, except I'm not really in the mood right now. Maybe drawing? Nah, I'm not in the mood too. What to do..? My only other option would be training, but I'm definitely not doing that in the middle of the night.

Slowly and quietly twisting the door knob, I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as a hand swiftly went over to my mouth. I struggled to breath and tried to pull away from this person's grip. All of a sudden, I felt a sharp sting on my right arm and for a split second, my vision was getting blurry and and everything was spinning. It was like a switch being turned off in my head. One second there was light...

One second there was darkness.

●●●

I'm sorry it's so short! >~<