Lucas Imagine Part 3

Dedicated to lawrenyl000 (I was expecting a will request lol)

"Lucas your so annoying" I groaned fixing my hair which he had messed up.

"I'm sorry" He sarcastically said

"Hey guys, its lesson" Will said

"Yeah stop flirting and lets go its SCIENCE" Dustin lisped slightly

I nodded, "Ok, I want to leave this freak" I joked

Lucas caught up with me and grabbed my hand.

"You look really nice today"

"Don't I everyday" I smirked

"Yes Y/N with your messy y/h/c today you look amazing" He said letting go of my hand and opening the door open for me.

I nodded walking inside, I sat right away from the boys, near the back actually on the left where they couldn't see me if they tried.

I grabbed my essentials and stared at the board tiredly.

"Ok Class so today we're learning about-"

"This is Max our new student" Said a teacher

I must have fallen asleep because my head was on the table, and when I looked up I saw Lucas drooling over this Max girl.

I whacked my hand against the table angrily and soon whined kissing it better. Max took her seat far away from the boys and the other side of me, she slouched crossing her arms and the sun reflected on her red hair.

The boys all turned to look at her, and Lucas, he didn't even look at me, he's mouth was wide with surprise, and he looked at her in a way he had never looked at me.

In that moment I felt my heart shatter and ripped up into a million pieces, I felt it burn and crash.

I felt my heart be betrayed.

I put my hand up violently.

"I need the toilet" I struggled to say to Mr Clark as he looked at me with a happy expression.

He nodded, "OK"

I stormed out glaring at Lucas, he wasn't even looking at me, he was looking at Max, and Max gave me this weird smile, I huffed walking to the toilets.

I looked at the posters on the wall and the clean floors as I finally reached the toilet I locked myself in the cubicle and took deep breaths.

Lucas has no idea what I had to go through to get him, and he treats me like I'm trash.

'Your y/n man up'

I nodded at my thought and trodded out of the toilet staring at myself in the mirror, no tears because he did not deserve it.

If I cant have Lucas, he cant have me simple as.

I walked proudly out of the toilet and sat in my seat angrily as I began looking at the kid next to me.

Peter, the brown haired blue eyed boy who really had no friends.

After a month or two of being in a relationship with Lucas and he treats me like trash, he'll get the same thing.

"Hey Peter" I whispered.

He smiled, "Hi"

~

"Lucas can we leave" I growled as he watched Max on her skateboard.

"No"

I whacked his arm, not even playfully, but out of sadness and betrayal.

"Oh look Peter is here, I'm going to go talk to him, he has a nice face" I said watching Lucas jolt he's head in my direction.

"No please" He said.

"Well stop staring at this new girl" I said

"I cant" He said

I huffed, "Sure you can, you look at the girl who actually knows you exist and loves you" I said. "You don't deserve me Lucas" I said

He looked at me.

"You see Lucas" Mike started, "If I did that with El, she would be so pissed, your practically cheating"

I frowned, "Mike, El is here" I smiled sympathetically.

Mike would constantly go on about Eleven, and I wished Lucas loved me more than Mike loved Eleven, but that was hard to beat, because in a minute he would talk about Eleven 12 times, including he's daydreaming.

"I'm just watching her" Lucas said

"Yeah, your watching her, totally normal when your girlfriend is here" Dustin said

"Spend time with y/n, because she'll be gone before you know it, some other kid will ask her out" added Will

"Want to go to the Arcade tonight?" Lucas asked me.

"Yeah I would, but I know Max goes there every night" I said crossing my arms.

"Park?"

"Yeah" I smiled

"I do love you y/n your very pretty" He said

"Well Lucas act like it, and much for the nice ol' compliment" I said walking off into the other direction.

That was another stomp on my heart, at this point I doubt anything could fix it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey thank you so much, any requests comment down below 🌼💛🌼💛

Sorry I had to make it sad, I like some good ol' cliff hangers (even though mine are not that good lol)

It's Katie bitch dododo x