Will Byers Part 2

The next day, all I could think abut was Will.

I was trying so hard to forget, but how could I, the nicest boy disappeared, and I fell in love with him. When I arrived at school even the boys knew something was up, realising Will was off of school which he usually was not, somehow he actually enjoyed school. But somehow the buys were able to realise something was wrong with me also, asking me millions of questions, but I could not answer, I was to upset, I couldn't even speak.

"Hey losers, where's the small one" James laughed

I scoffed, I just wanted to cry, cry even harder knowing the boys were still going to make fun off Will, it hurt me the first time, but it hurts even more assuming he is gone.

"Oh yeah, that small fag" Troy huffed

"Shut up troy" I said looking back at him annoyed

"What are you gonna do about it petal" Troy laughed

"I will hurt you, bad" I said turning back around planting my head in my hands.

"Well that little fag likes school, he is such a looser, I hope he is in pixie land today where ever he is, but he is probably most likely with some other boys" Troy laughed

I stood up my eyes full of tears. That's it he is going to get it.

I slapped troy across the face and kicked him, you know in those parts, he feel to the floor and I jumped on top of him whacking his face and stomach until the boys were able to pull me away from Troy and remove me from the crowd.

"BITCH" James shouted

"SPASTIC" I shouted back, it was more of a whimper.

I fell to the floor and felt the tears fall from the eyes, I missed Will, I did it all for him, I love Will Byers, and I'm not, and never will, accept people being rude to the person I loved.

"Hey (Y/N)" Mike said

I nodded wiping my red eyes.

"Maybe you should tell us" Lucas suggested bending down next to us

"Is it about Will?" Dustin lisped sitting down

I saw the boys slap Dustin's arm, I giggled a bit, but I was to sad to laugh like I normally would at the boys silliness. I watched as Troy walk past eying me with his bloody and bruised face whilst holding his stomach, I couldn't help but to let out a few more tears, I knew Will would not want me to do that.

Wait, if Will was in his shed at the time of his disappearance, maybe it was a joke, no not even, Will loved me and I loved him, I'm going to go find him, and no one could stop me

                                         *********************************************

I walked over to Wills home, the boys were going to meet me in the forest to find Will.

I knocked on the door and a frustrated Joyce opened the door red eyes. I threw my arms around her and hugged her tightly crying into her shoulder

"May I go to the shed?" I asked

She nodded as I ran to Wills last place. I felt a cold shiver run up my spine, already this place gave me the creeps, just because of one event.

I opened the shed door expecting Will to maybe be on the floor, nothing there, I examined the loaded gun and looked up at the flickering lamp above my head, I quickly ran out, I was to scared, a flickering light was not what I was scared of.

I ran back inside and walked into will's room and looked in all his draws and under his bed, looking under his bead I saw a picture of myself, it was amazing.

my (E/C) eyes were perfectly shaded, my (H/L) (H/C) hair was perfectly styled as it was the day before Will's disappearance. I quickly placed it in my pocket as I heard the door creek open, I saw Joyce.

"Hey, (Y/N), why are you so concerned about will?" She asked through a croaky sad voice

"Well, I loved him" I mumbled

"He loved you, I'm sure he is fine" She whimpered 

I nodded, knowing in the worst case, he is not, or the best case, he was just lost, or maybe he was gone forever.

I began to walk out of Will's neat room and said my goodbyes before looking for the boys, I felt my eyes water as I saw Will's special place, Castle Byers, I remember building it with him and everyday we would go in and he would draw whatever I wanted, but that stopped after we met Mike and everyone else, just because Will enjoyed D&D.

"Hey (Y/N)" Lucas said

I turned to see the boys and their bikes.

"Stay quiet there is a search party" Mike said

I nodded

We all walked off.

"Hey guys I'm going this way" I said pointing the opposite direction

They nodded, "meet here" Dustin said

I nodded, "I'll be here"

I watched as the boys walked off and I began walking my own way, avoiding the numerous people calling the name, Will Byers.

I took out the picture and occasionally looked at it to feel more inspired, but I was so tired, my eyes ached of rubbing my tears, the picture flew from my hands.

"Crap" I cried chasing after it

I ran as fast as I could jumping to get it, no use it was flying, I chased it my legs aching, until it suddenly fell, I picked it up, but I could hear someone screaming, but this scream was not outside where I was, it was as if it was coming from the tree, I looked to the tree my picture fell at.

What the heck was that.

On the tree there was this gooey substance it looked as if there was another dimension a large tunnel, I looked closer and placed a finger on it, it kind of felt like slime, I listened to the voice

"Anyone, (Y/N), Mike, Lucas Dustin?" The voice said depressed, I recognised that voice

"Will?" I said into the gooey substance

"(Y/N), HELP ME, I love you ok, when you see it run, run as fast and as far as you can, I cant risk you getting hurt I love you"

I felt another tear fall, "go through the hole here" I said

"I cant see it"

"I'll come in" I suggested happily placing the picture in my pocket, I wanted to see Will no matter what.

"No, (Y/N) you will get hurt and I- I love you" Will said

It was to late, I was already inside this other dimension. I saw Will, but I couldn't go to him, I could not hug him, there was one problem, the large monster separating us.

"(Y/N) LEAVE" Will screamed

I nodded squeezing into the hole as the monster approached me, I was stuck I needed someone to pull me through, it was approaching faster, I stuck out my hand screaming for help, It was coming quicker.

I think it was going to take me.

(A/N, TYSM FOR ALL THE COMMENTS I LOVE EVERYONE WHO READS THIS BOOK YOU ARE ALL SO KIND!, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS OF SUGGESTIONS OR JUST FEEDBACK IT REALLY INSPIRES ME TO CARRY ON LY ALL <3)

Ty @DaisyNell for leaving such a nice comment on my Will Byers Imagine 1, the is why I wrote this next chapter <3