Will Byers Part 3

:

I  jumped out from the tree, I looked behind and watched as the tree closed up, and I left Will behind. i felt a tear fall from my E/C eyes. I begun whacking the oak tree hoping to open it again, I was screaming Will's name  as loud as I can hitting the tree harder as I got more aggrivated.

I heard some footsteps and wiped my eyes as a large figure approached me. I was able to make out a sheriff, I knew this was hopper because he was the one leading the search party and I had seen him in school questioning students. I wiped another tear that fell from my eye.

"Hi?" I said

"Hi, what are you doing out here so late" He asked walking closer

"Looking for Will" I answered

"It's late and anyway it's only adults" He said sitting next to me on the tree

"But i miss him"

"Everyone does" Hopper answered, "What's your name you should be getting home now"

"Y/N"

"I'm Hopper" He smiled, "Is it just you looking for Will?"

I thought, I did not want to get my friends in trouble, but at the moment is was just me.

I nodded, "I found him"

"WHERE?" He said excitedly

"The tree" I answered carefully moving his back so he was not leaning on Will's tree

"Did you bury him?" He said

I felt my eyes tear up, did he think Will was dead, I love Will and no one can say that and he would not die he would stay alive for his friends and family, and me

I began crying, I couldn't hold it in. I felt Hopper put his arms around me and whisper it was going to be ok. I hugged him tightly, I could already tell he was worried because of how gently he held me, he wasn't just worried for Will, but for me also. Maybe he thought I was Bonkers, but I know I was in that tree and it was like this world but worse, scarier more horrifying.

"Hey Y/N, are you close to Will?" He whispered

"Yeah, I- we dated the night of the accident, he was in the shed telling me he loved me... Then disappeared" I said closing my eyes on Hoppers shoulder.

"I'm sorry" He whispered

I already knew I could trust Hopper, he was like a father to me, so sweet and kind better than my father. I began closing my eyes as Hopper held me a bit tighter I thought I heard him sob a bit himself but I fell asleep on his shoulder before I could know he was really crying because he felt bad for me.

                                              ************************************************

I woke up in my bed the next day and looked around, I was in this world and Hopper must have dropped me off, I smiled.

I grabbed my (F/C.. Favorite colour) bag and threw on my large grey top and jeans putting up my (H/C) hair.

I walked downstairs and heard my family talking. I sighed, I said hello then goodbye grabbing an apple and walking to school my bag on my back, I walked into the forest to the tree, I could now recognise the tree, I realised in the pair of jeans Will's drawing was in them folded up carefully.. By Hopper, I smiled slightly.

On the tree I grabbed the penknife from my other pocket, now I would always bring it for protection, I carved on the tree:

Will + (Y/N) = Love

I missed him, and seeing him wearing the same clothes flushed back the memories of us having fun on our bikes and him building up the courage to ask me. I shouted into the tree hoping to hear a reply, probably looking like an idiot, but I don't mind, it was for Will.

I quickly ran in the forest to school when I saw James and troy talking. When I arrived into school I was greeted by Mike, Lucas and Dustin looking at me with excited yet surprised faces.

"We have so much to tell you" Mike said putting his arm round me

"So do I" I sighed sadly

-time skip-

It was one more lesson before break, the boys were going to tell me their news, and in return I would tell them mine, I bet mine was more important... Maybe.

"Can we have (Y/N) (Y/L/N) Please" A teacher said I looked at my bags and she nodded.

I grabbed my bags and followed her to an office, I looked inside and saw hopper sitting at a desk. I ran inside and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back. I took a seat.

"(Y/N) what exactly happened?" Hopper asked grabbing his pen

I frowned, I really did not want to tell him, but he was so nice, even though I had met him for not even a day he was the person who was kind on the inside.

"I-I don't want to say, you'll think I'm bonkers!" I said happily, but really I was holding back the tears and hiding the pain

"(Y/N) I know your upset, but please tell me, I really like you your a kind girl and  I wont think your bonkers!, I will believe you because you are an amazing girl" He said

I smiled, " Your so kind Hop"

"Hop I like it" He laughed, "(Y/N/N.. your nick name), that's a nice name I can call you"

I giggled, "Sure" I frowned, "I don't like talking about it Hop, I miss him , I really do "I said sobbing letting the tears fall once again, I really loved Will, and all these tears coming out I did not know I had that many, maybe they are coming out because I really do miss him.

"Well (Y/N) , we found this in his room" Hopper said passing me a folded note

I opened it and read it

Dear (Y/N)

I have liked you for a while now and I think its time I tell you.

Not just because the boys have been "Forcing" Me to, but I really like you, ever since you sat next to me in that lesson and began talking, I looked at you and fell in love, I guess I cant say it in person because I don't have enough confidence, Ha.

But I hope you like me back, because I think your amazing!. kind sweet and beautiful, and I hope you say yes to me asking you to be my girlfriend.

Yes of course Will (  )                No thanks (  )

^ Tick one if you love me back or not

Yours Sincerely Will :)

I smiled as another tear fell, his writing was so neat.

"He wrote loads, but they ended up in his bin" Hopper smiled, "I guess he really did like you, but had no confidence, and you love him as much as he loved you"

"Loves, not loved Hopper,  I saw him yesterday he is still out there and I know it, I'm going to save him from that creature and disgusting world, because I really do love him" I said

(A/N TYSM FOR READING AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR IMAGINES, WANT A PART 2,3,4 THAN FEEL FREE TO COMMENT)

DaisyNell for being such a kind reader!, thanks for making me feel so much more confident in writing and continuing this book, thanks for being so kind and I apologise it wasn't up when I said it was going to be :(. But tysm for everything