One-Shot-Pre School

A/N: This is for the week a head (Monday I will post), if I can't get any other chapters up. Mabel, Dipper and Bill are in Pre-School. This is how he looks like, and forget that he is a demon who can age super slow. In this story, he ages normally. 

It was recess, and Mabel and Dipper ran to the back of the play ground to where their favorite tree was.  They stopped about 3 meters away. 

"Dipper, who is that?" Mabel questioned her brother. 

"I don't know." Dipper shrugged his shoulders and walked away, eating his apple. 

"BORING!" Mabel yelled playfully and ran to the poor kid crying by the tree.(Look at the picture at the top.) 

"Hello."  Mabel greeted,"I'm Mabel." Mabel loved meeting new kids at pre-school, and she was now friends with almost everyone. 

The poor kid stopped crying and looked  up at Mabel,"I'm..umm...Bill." He wiped his tears away from his face, but soon after, started crying again. 

"Bill?" Mabel questioned,"Are you ok?" She sat down next to him and opened her pack of Doritos. 

"It's just...Everyone is making fun of me!" He started crying even more. 

"Why?" Mabel question confused. 

"Because I don't look like them." He sniffed and wiped away multiple tears that kept running down his face,"They say I look like a Dorito."  

Mabel looked at him sadly, but soon gave him a massive hug, which made Bill jump a bit. The scariest part was that, Bill was so small he really did look like a Dorito, and the hug Mabel was giving him, was squeezing him half to death. She stopped hugging him after a few seconds and asked,"Better?" 

Bill looked at her with confusion. 

"Hugs always makes people feel better." She explained with a cheery smile. 

"Why did you hug me? Don't you not like me?" Bill asked.(It's hard to write what a Pre-schooler might say.) 

"I like Doritos, so I like you." Mabel replied while stuffing her face with a Dorito.(Mabel logic.) 

Bill smiled, and wrapped his tiny arms around Mabel's shoulder. Mabel smiled sweetly, and gently put her hand over Bill, giving him some sort of hug. Bill hovered away, and sat back down. 

"Wanna be my friend?" Mabel questioned, still showing her bright smile. 

Bill was shocked, but over all, he was happy. "Yes."Bill replied. 

For the rest of recess, Bill and Mabel sat by the big tree, getting to know each other. They met up again at lunch. This was how Mabel and Bill's friendship began. 

A/N: This isn't related to the story btw. It is just something I thought of, and I thought it was cute. Till Monday.