Chapter 6: Wow!

A/N: Might be a bit short, just cuz I don't know what to write for this chapter at the moment. BTW, I love this picture at the top and I don't know why. Enjoy!:) 

MABEL'S P.O.V

We turned another corner,(Probably like the fourth,) and continued down the hallway. His house was rather large, and,um, very yellow. Eh, I'm not the one who's going to walk down here anyways, I'm in a cell.  We walked past many doors, all identical, and he explained what each door has behind it.  many of the doors were just a spare bedroom, some other rooms were ballrooms, and others had portals to other dimensions.He even had an arcade, but I pretended I had no interest in such things.

"And this one here is,Um.shooting Star." He asked confused with a bit of annoyance in his voice. 

'Hm.'Is all I gave in reply. 

"You aren't listening are you." he stated, more than questioning. 

Well, it was true. I only really payed attention to what is in the room, but barely listen to what he has to say. I dodged his question anyways, and asked instead," What is down that corridor?" 

I point to a distant hallway, painted with  blue and black brick patterns. He glares at me and orders,"You're never going to speak of that place again.Do you hear me?" I'm shocked by his sudden change of voice, but slowly nod my head. He smiles brightly again, and says with a cheery tone,"And if you ever go down that hallway, you'll be punished severely."  I widen my eyes in shock, but it is soon dismissed with one of boredom as soon as he starts talking about all the doors again. To be honest, I almost completely forgot about the hallway from before, but, I will go there someday.It may be better than the place I'm now. 

BILL'S P.O.V

"And here we are." I say as I point at a short hallway, with only 4 doors,"This is where your room is going to be." Shooting Star looks at me with complete shock, but soon it turns to anger. 

"What room! A room where you'll torture me, a room worse than the cell downstairs!"She is going on about all the possible things this room could be,and all of them are about how this room is going to torture her. I was barely listening though, because my mind was thinking about something else. First of all, how cute she looked when she was mad, but second, the hallway she was curious about. I don't know if I should be worried or not, but I have this strange feeling Shooting Star will go there one day. Either if it is try to make an escape, or she is just curious. I push the thought out of my mind pretty quickly, and direct my attention at Shooting Star who is still talking. 

"So which one is ist!?" She said blankly. 

"None."I simply reply,"It is just a normal room, where you will sleep in." I start walking towards the end 2 doors, and Shooting Star follows. I point to the doorknob, waiting for her to take it. She proceeds with caution, and turns the knob, only to be greeted with a room that was a dark purple, with hot pink bed sheets, a table and a chair, with a book and pen, and a wardrobe. There is also a bathroom in the side of the room, but she doesn't take much notice to it. She slowly takes her first few steps in her new room and examines it closely. 

"Sooo,"I say, dragging out the 'o',"How is it." I walk right next to her and give her a little smile. 

"I'm scared to answer." Was all she said, with her poker face back on,but, I already knew what the answer was. Reading minds sure is a great gift. 

"That's great! Now, since I know you like your room, how about we play some games!" I suggest with a big grin. 

"What happens if I decline?" Shooting Star questions, placing a hand on her hip. 

"Then I'll make you." I reply. 

"Fine." She said through clenched teeth. 

We went into her new room and sat in the center of it. We sat there for a while, staring at each other. Just like the day I kidnapped her. Good memories. 

MABEL'S P.O.V 

This is going nowhere, But I do have a good idea of a game. One where I might get some answers. 

"How about a game of 'truth or dare'?"I suggest, a small grin forming on my lips. 

He looks at me, as if he knows the reason of why I chose this game. I must admit, I was sweating. I was very nervous, and I hope he wasn't reading my thoughts. 

"Ok then,"He says,"But we only play 4 rounds." He brings up his hand, holding up 4 fingers.

"Alright then,who starts?"He questions. 

"Me, Truth or Dare?"  I start.

"Truth." 

"why do I have my own room now?" 

"It's because I like you Shooting Star." he replies with a smirk. 

I roll my eyes, and sigh annoyance. 

"Truth or Dare?" He asks me now. 

"Truth." 

"Do you think I look hot?" 

Now this is getting on my nerves. Isn't hearing me say it in my thoughts enough!? Just before I was about to answer, he quickly stated,"It's a truth, no lies or else." 

I sigh in defeat and in frustration shout,"Yes! I think you look hot!" He has a huge grin plastered on his face, and I hope he won't bring that up again. 

"Truth or dare?" It was my turn next.Pleas say... 

"Truth." 

Noooooo! My plan failed. Why didn't he sat dare!? Whyyy! I could have easily dared him to let me goooo! My thoughts are cut short once I hear him chuckle. I glare at him and he says,"I knew what you were planning to do." I pout and say,"Fine! How long will you keep me here?" 

"As long as I want." He says it like it is nothing important. Uhg! I hate him.  Why didn't he choose...

"....Shooting Star?"  

"DARE?!" I yell in frustration. 

"Great! I'm so glad you said that." He give me a mischievous smirk.

"What?" I question. Did  I miss something just know? 

"I asked you truth or dare and you answered 'Dare'." He says simply. 

My eyes widen in shock. I must have  been so lost in thought that I didn't even notice him ask me, 'Truth or Dare,' and why did I say 'dare' out loud!? I lower my head in disappointment and sigh. 

"I dare you....." He stops to think about it for a second," to kiss me.On.The.Lips."  

I jerk my head up in shock, and regret everything that has just happened now. I stare at him, like he is a dangerous snake. 

"I'm waiting..." He says, with a small smirk. 

I sigh.It'll all be over soon...right. 

I slowly lean in close,but..... 

A/N: I'm soo mean! It's a cliffhanger, with a maybe unexpected twist. Ha Ha. Well, it turned out longer than I thought, and I'm actually happy with this chapter. 1,210 words guys! I might not be doing any extra chapters this week, because I have to practice a speech, but I will try. Byeee.