Club.

The music pounded in my ears as we, [Y/N] and I, sat together with some friends in a V.I.P lounge of some kind of club I forgot the name of. It was probably the drinks I took that caused my thoughts to be a little blurry. But even though that, it was fun being here with them after a long time of touring the world and giving shows to the most amazing crowds.

Johnny, one of my friends, got so drunk in a few hours of sitting here talking and hanging out in complete isolation of the random people in the normal club room, that he even began to spill some of his drink on his clothes. Every now and then he would accidentally knock over his bottle and giggle. The waitress probably grew an irritated mood because of him.
"...and then she said I wasn't worth her, I mean like what the hell, right? I didn't even do nothing." He slurred and waved his bottle in the air, all leaned back into the chair. Some laughed and some even muttered something back but the loud music basically blocked the majority of the words.

I took another sip of my cocktail and felt [Y/N]'s hand, who has been my girlfriend for a long time now, move over my leg underneath the table. My glance shifted to her for a moment but when I noticed she wasn't looking at me, I returned to the conversation. When her hand moved again, now inching my crotch, I cleared my throat and sat up a little.

"...so just because she caught me watching porn she thinks I'm not worth her because I'm not satisfied with her. Girls are statements so quickly, I swear. It's awful at times." Johnny slurred, talking about things that weren't meant for our ears but since we were all drunk, nobody could care less.
"So you two now live separately in one house?" Max, another friend of ours asked before he drank the last bit of his apple Martini, letting out a soft sigh right after.

"Oh yeah, she is angered, man." Johnny said and I suddenly had to grin to myself because I had made up a stupid joke.
"Well at least you have more time to jerk, then." I laughed, what made the others copy me. Laughter filled the air and Johnny raised his bottle at me before he took another sip. I copied his actions and swallowed down some beer.

[Y/N]'s hand inched closer and closer to my crotch again, what made me stiffen up. My head turned to hers once again, and this time I noticed the corners of her eyes twitched up in amusement. I brought my mouth to her ear, nuzzling my nose between her hair. The scent of watermelon in combination with flowers filled my nose.

"[Y/N], what the hell do you think you're doing?" I whispered in her ear and brushed my lips against her lobe very softly, resisting the urge to nibble on that sweet flesh.

She didn't answer me but her rubbing hand told me enough already. The conversation our drunk friends had, had probably turned her on a little and she was trying her best to bring me into that same mood. I groaned in her ear when she cheekily brushed her hand over my clothed cock only once, just to tease me. To my luck, the music blocked it out.

"Hey, Harry, don't be so secretive. Come share it with your friends!" Sid, who sat between Max and Johnny, said when he noticed my face close to [Y/N]'s ear, as if we were whispering things to each other. I grinned against my baby's ear and pulled back, showing a grin to our friends.

"Nah, I'm good." I don't think you would want to know about what is happening underneath the table, I thought to myself, or well, you probably will. But that would make them end up even more perverted about things than they already are now.

Her hand brushed over my cock again, longer this time, and I could feel myself hardening a bit as I tried my best to keep things cool to not let my friends notice anything. If they did, I will be reminded by them for what has happened. And since these guys are real talkers, I would like to avoid that.

[Y/N]'s brushing over my ever growing bulge in my pants, which were getting uncomfortable by the way, turned into squeezing gently soon. My eyes fell closed and every now and then my head fell back, lips parting in pleasure. At least did it release some pressure on my crotch.