From pieces of broken memories

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds

But they havent seen the best of us yet

If you love me let me go

Cause these words are knives that often leave scars

The fear of falling apart

And truth be told, I never was yours

The fear, the fear of falling apart

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

This is gospel for the vagabonds,

Neer-do-wells, insufferable bastards

Confessing their apostasies

Led away by imperfect impostors

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

Dont try to sleep through the end of the world

Bury me alive

'Cause I wont give up without a fight

If you love me let me go

Cause these words are knives that often leave scars

The fear of falling apart

And truth be told, I never was yours

The fear, the fear of falling apart

Oh, the fear of falling apart

Oh, the fear, the fear of falling apart

Oh (This is the beat of my heart)

The fear of falling apart

Oh (This is the beat of my heart)

The fear of falling apart

Oh (This is the beat of my heart)

The fear of falling apart

Oh (This is the beat of my heart)

The fear of falling apart"

When the song ended, I had reached the airport. Pulling up outside, I was greeted by one of the workers. "Good evening, miss Quinn. Your flight is ready and waiting for you; let me take your things." He smiled at me. I stepped out of the car and picked up my bat, throwing another worker ther keys to the car. "Don't scratch her." I told him before walking off towards my jet.

~~***~~

Once my car was safely on the plane, I sat back and relaxed as the flight attendant brought her trolley over. "Would you like anything, miss Quinn?" She asked me. I sat back up and looked at the trolley. Picking up a mega bar of galaxy chocolate and a packet of ready salted chips, I paid her and meant back down. This is going to be a relaxing flight as long as I don't end up in the Bermuda triangle.

Harley Quinn's POV (😋 I'm amazing rn)

I stood in the train station, deadshit holding onto me as we hid behind a pillar. I'm going to die, I swear. All of a sudden, the enchantress said something and I could see what I wanted most of all.

Harmony was sat with me on the bed as we giggled together, her baby brother in het arms. We heard a car door shut and the front door open. "I'm home!" J called as she shut the door. "Up here, dad!" Harmony smiled back, still holding her chuckling brother. J entered the room and smiled at us as I got up. We kissed each other and he sat with Harmony, tickling her sides. "Dad, stop it! I've got Jay with me!" She squealed, hugging her brother close. I took Jay from her as her father continued to tickle her.

"He married me." I breathed, a smile on my face. Diablo shook his head and came over to us. "Is not real, Harley. She's playing tricks on you. It's not real." He told me. I snapped from me daze and frowned. "What? No, I want that." I sighed before looking at the enchantress from around the corner. She was looking in our direction, more angry than anything. "How long have you been able to see?" She asked as Diablo walked out.

"All my life."

I walked out behind him, the others following. We stood in front of her as Flag muttered into his monitor. All of a sudden, some really large dude came out from the corner and aimed at us. I yelped and shot a few bullets at him, hoping to survive. Diablo suddenly fired up and turned into this great big fire mo ster thing. "Drive him into the corner!" Flag shouted as Boomerang pulled me back. This isn't going good.

Diablo continued to fight the guy as the rest of us started fighting the enchantress. Man, this bothc is better than I thought! She kept disappearing and reappearing and confusing me, so I gave up in the end. I watched the fights continue, until everyone backed away and Diablo was underneath the giant. "Blow it!" He shouted. "No. No!" I yelled at Flag, who told the guy on the other end of the monitor to 'light it up.' Diablo turned to the giant and said something in a language I didn't understand, before the whole thing blew up.

I yelled and went to run, but I was caught by both Flag and Deadshot. "That was my daughters godfather, you pricks!" I yelled before stepping out to face the enchantress, the others following me. "Enough!" She called, moving her hand so all our weapons dropped to the floor. She went on about something to do with world domination, and I suddenly had an idea. "I'm not much of a joiner, but I'm in." I muttered, covering my eyes from the bright light behind her. Headshot looked at me like I was crazy. Well, I am. "Harley-" he started before I cut him off.

"What? What choice do we have!?"

I walked up to her, stopping right next to my knife. "Um, I post my puddin'. But you can bring him back, right?" I asked her, bending ever so slightly. She nodded and replied, "Yes, child. All you have to do it worship me, and stand beneath my feet." I nodded, bending lower. "I like what you're selling, lady. There's just one, teeny tiny problem," I told her, picking up the knife as she got closer. "You messed with my friends!" I stabbed her in the chest and took out her heart. Ew this thing feels gross.

Everything started happening in slow motion after that. I threw my gun to deadshot, who shot the bomb and blew everything up, stopping the swirling thing in the sky. I handed the heart to Flag, who walked up to the enchantress. They argued and it ended with Flag squeezing the heart into fust, killing the enchantress instantly. That was it; it was over and we had won. June Moon (that's her name, right? I haven't seen the movie in AGES) was back and we were all getting what we wanted. I was going to see Harmony and be the mother I was meant to be six years back.

Or so I thought.

Harmony's POV

I got out the plane and was greeted by one of the airport workers. "Good evening, ma'am. King Ben has heard of your arrival and wishes to see you. He's waiting in a private room in the airport." She smiled at me. I sighed, rolled my eyes, and replied, "Come on then. I haven't got all day!" It was raining so we walked under this umbrella type walkway I to the main airport. Not that it stopped me from getting soaking wet.

Hey! So, I hope you liked this chapter and I'll cya in the next one! Bai!

X Caitlin X