Settling In/ Jealousy

Emilio p.o.v.
Today is the day my brother and I are moving to L.A. I go and grab some boxes to carry in with Jake helping "So what's it like here in team 10 house?" I asked slowly searching for the right words. Jake replies "its pretty lit" I rose an eyebrow "lit?" I look at jake confused as we are unpacking boxes. "Hmm... Lit means like it's crazy, very fun, but in a better way." Jake explains. I nodded "I think we are done unpacking so make yourselfs at home if you need anything I'll be downstairs in my officer" he said I nodded and sat down on my bed and looked at my phone tired cause of jet lag and unloading those boxes.
Chance's p.o.v.
I saw Jake walking  down the stairs "hey are the twin's upstairs?" I asked Jake nodded "alright thanks" I say and grab my phone and walks into our room seeing one of the twins playing on their phones. I walk up to them "hey in chance you are?" I say they both look up at the same time "yo soy Ivan" ivan says "y yo soy Emilio" emilio says I was kinda confused but I knew they were saying their names "so guys since you're needing to learning english I got an english and spanish book for y'all." I explain slowly and grab the English and spanish book out of my dresser. "Thank you" emilio replies grabbing the book looking through it. "No problem guys if you need anything I'll be down stairs.. With everybody else" they nodded and I walked out. I bumped into Tessa "oh sorry Tessa you ok?" I asked "oh yeah I'm good" she smiled I loved when she smiled she was so cute I had to tell her but I did not know how. So we stood at the top of the stairs awkwardly. "So um... Tessa would you like to go see a movie with me?" I asked "oh sure" Tessa smiled again "ok 7pm tonight and you choose the movie" I said "oh okay I'll get ready then" she giggles and walks off to her room.
Emilio's p.o.v.
I was in my room playing on my phone and all of a sudden I hear somebody asking Tessa out I didn't even know what to think "Ivan.." I say "wat up bro" he replied "do you think Tessa likes me?" I asked Ivan was shocked "wait you like Tessa?!" He said loud "shh yes but do you think she likes me?" I asked again he sheets "you guys just met so you need to get to know each other first bro" I nodded listening to my brother "Alright o will go talk to her now." I get up and Ivan got up "dont bother right now she is getting ready for a date with chance" he blurts out I groan and mumble "stupido chance he got to her before me." I sit back down thinking.
Tessa's p.o.v.
When chance asked me out I was kinda happy but couldnt stop thinking about Emilio. I went to my room and grabbed a pretty dress did my hair and makeup then put on my high heels and got ready for my date.
//542 words should I add another P.O.V. if so who?