Settling In/ Jealousy

Emilio's p.o.v.
Today is the day my brother and I are moving to L.A. I go and grab some boxes to carry in with Jake helping. "So what's it like here in the team 10 house?" I asked slowly searching for the right words. Jake replied "yeah its pretty lit" I rose an eyebrow "lit?" I look at Jake confused as we are unpacking boxes "hmm.. Lit means like its crazy very fun but in a better way" Jake explains. I nodded "I think we are done  unpacking so make yourselfs at home if you need anything I'll be downstairs in my office" he said I nodded and sat down on my bed and looked at my phone tired cause of jet lag and unloading those boxes.
Chance's p.o.v.
I saw Jake walking down the stairs "hey are the twins upstairs?" I asked Jake nodded "alright thanks" I say and grabs my phone and walks into our room seeing one of the twins playing on their phones. I walk up to them "hey Im chance you are?" They both look at me "yo soy Emilio" Emilio said "y yo soy Ivan" ivan replied. I was kinda confused but I understood them cause they were saying their names. "So I got an English and Spanish book for y'all" i explained slowly and grabs the book out of my dresser. "Thank you" Emilio smiled grabbing the book looking through it. "No problem guys if you need anything I'll be downstairs with every body else' they nodded and I walked out. I bumped into Tessa " oh sorry Tessa you ok?" I asked "oh yeah Im good" she smiled. I loved when she smiled she was so cute I had to tell her but I didn't know how. So we stood at the top of the stairs awkwardly. "So umm.. Tessa would you like to go see a movie?" I asked "oh sure" Tessa smiled again "7pm tonight alright and you choose the movie" I said "ok I'll get ready then" she giggles and walks off to her room.
Emilio's p.o.v.
I was in my room playing on my phone anf all of a suddenly I hear somebody asking Tessa out I did not even know what to think "Ivan..." I say "what's up bro?" He replied "do you think Tessa likes me?" I asked Ivan was shocked "wait you like Tessa?!" He said loud "shh! Yes but do you think she likes me?" I asked again he shrugs "you guys just met so you need to get to know each other first bro" I got up then Ivan got up "dont bother right now she is getting ready for a date with chance." He blurts out I groan mumbling "stupido chance he got to her before me" I sit back down thinking.
Tessa's p.o.v.
When chance asked me out I was kinda happy but I couldnt stop thinking about Emilio. I went to my room and grabbed a pretty dress and heels and got ready for my date with chance...
///507 words do you want me to continue what next? Should I add another p.o.v.? If so message me or comment peace out till next time