𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

I think it's important to have diversity in what you read, specifically diversity in protagonists

I think it's important to have diversity in what you read, specifically diversity in protagonists. Not only is it more interesting, but it helps you as a reader to see the world through different eyes. It also is important for readers who find it harder to relate to protagonists who aren't diverse. To be completely honest, there isn't much diversity in warriors fanfics, which is why I think it's even more important for these characters to be written. Warriors has a younger audience generally, and therefore it's important for these young people to see a variety of main characters. 

For The Stars Lied, I wanted to write a character who was on the autism spectrum. Sealshadow, the protagonist, is a warrior with Asperger's syndrome. However, she lives in a clan that isn't aware of her needs and, quite frankly, many of the warriors around her are ableist snakes that take advantage of her. I'm warning you now that ableism and overall terrible and rude behavior is something you will see in this fic. 

I have done research into Asperger's and autism, but I am NOT an expert. I encourage you to look into it on your own time. I'm just out here trying to add some representation to the pool of fanfic we have on wattpad, and trying my best to tell a story. 

This is a prophecy story, too. I don't usually make prophecy fics because I'd just rather... not... but I wanted to do one for this fic. Hopefully I did it okay haha

and yes. When you read the allegiances, you may notice if you're really really educated on nature, that some prefixes are from Australia but some can't be found in straya. Around halfway I was like: hey. Who really cares? So I made the prefixes from beaches around the world. Yes. This is a beach clan. It's cool I swear.