Exclusive Cover Reveal

A/N

It feels so long since I was on this book and I've been waiting patiently (hah) to announce the release date of Won't Feel A Thing!!!

This is the first book in a new series... yes, St. Cross has its own book series eeeek!!! Each story is kinda standalone but characters will pop in and out each book. So we'll get to see more of Ollie and Jacob and how they get on.

But for now, I can exclusively announce to you all that Won't Feel a Thing will go on general release by Loose ID on the 19 December 2017.

So in honour of that... I give you another one of my book trailers in order to entice you to buy and also remind you a little of the story that I had to take down some time ago...

I have to credit the cover artist who is Valerie Tibbs, and I must say I rather like it :) :)

After publishing this, I'll be publishing the first chapter as a sample and then I'll redirect you all to where you can buy the book once its up and running on all the sites.

I'll take this opportunity to thank you all once again for reading this book, all my books, and all the support you have given me. In one year, this is the fourth book of mine to be published and I seriously could not have done it without my wattpad reader support. I'll keep writing on here and I do plan to draft the next two St Cross books on Wattpad. I've started both, so I'm sure it won't be too long.

For now, enjoy the vid. I'll have to rip it down soon so catch it while you can.

Much love,

CFWhite xx