Ben's Last Show

Words can't even describe, how hard this is for me to write, that's why I put it off for a couple of days. because I was supposed to write this on Sunday.

Current Emotion 

I'm very sad, but happy that it happened

So, Ben Platt did his last show as Evan Hansen, it was a very sad day last Sunday, for everyone cast, crew and fans.

Personally before DEH I did not know what to think of Ben as an actor. Sure he had a great voice in pitch perfect but it wasn't really showcased well. Being in DEH showcased his full talents, It also helped me realize what a great and appreciative person he is. 

His portrayal of Evan is literally the best portrayal I have ever seen of any character ever. He played him so relatable  and  real. A character like Evan who is so special really deserved to be played by someone who was special and Ben is extremely special. 

His acting, his voice, just him being himself is amazing

Though my DEH experience I have learned a lot about myself and about other people

It's very sad that he will no longer be playing Evan, but we will always that to cherish. He finally gets to have the rest he very well deserves. 

What he did for this show and for people watching the show was beautiful and I will never forget it.

I wish him the best and  I can't wait to see what he does in the future.