3

"let's go"

jihun was slightly sweating by the time they had reached their dorm. that meant that jihun had to take care of the taller and older boy who had, at first ran after his beloved characters but then had plopped down on the side of the road whinging and crying out that he had been lied to. it had taken so much effort to persuade the boy to get up and then the leader had practically half dragged and half carried the older boy to their dorm.

it was pretty late and jihun exptected the other member's to be asleep but the tv was still on.

"oh heejun?"

a mumble could be heard before the shuffling of feet and not before long, heejun appeared in front of jihun and seungjun. to jihun, heejun looked like an angel who had come to help him from this mess. heejun was shocked as he watched his hyungs stumble through the entrance of the dorm where all the shoes were.

"heejun, help!"

"what? me?!" heejun replied as his eyes grew bigger than they usually were.

"yes, of course you! who else is there?"

heejun looked warily at his two hyungs before speaking again, "i can't, i swear that 190cm tree is going to squash me if i try to carry him!"

a smirk appeared on heejun's face as he giggled and ran away, leaving jihun sighing and wishing someone would just help him.

not long after, inseong appeared and looked just as shocked as heejun had been to seeing the two members struggling in the entrance.

"woahh there, what happened?", inseong said with an amused expression. 

remembering that inseong had ditched them before, jihun slightly glared at him.

"you! you were the one that ditched us and now you're asking what happened?!"

"hey, calm down there!" inseong said with a small smile, "i walked to our usual bbq store but when i looked back you guys weren't even there!"

jihun listened as he tried to make sure seungjun didn't fall. to be honest, jihun had guessed that inseong had gone to their usual spot but something in his mind stopped him from saying that out loud when seungjun had suggested they go eat beside the han river.

sighing, jihun just nodded in defeat as he motioned to seungjun.

"help. move"

swiftly pulling seungjun off jihun, inseong carried him with no problem to seungjun's room while jihun slouched onto the wall as he caught his breath. his muscles were bound to ache tomorrow, he thought as he sighed.

jihun managed to take his shoes off as he trudged towards the living room. the tv was still on but heejun was no where to be seen. sighing, jihun walked towards the couch to find the remote before turning the tv off. at that moment, inseong walked into the living room.

"jihun, you should get some rest. i can take care of seungjun hyung tonight"

inseong's innocence and brightness always made jihun guilty about being jealous. jihun was about to nod but stopped himself.

"ah, it's okay. i can take care of him tonight, you should rest."

with that jihun swiftly walked past inseong and walked into seungjun's room before shutting the door. he looked at seungjun who was lying on his bed, illuminated with only a christmas tree decorated in lights. 

walking closer, jihun admired seungjun's visuals. 'so pretty' he thought as he gently sat on the bed beside seungjun. using his index finger, jihun carefully outlined seungjun's features. to his beautiful eyes, sharp nose, plump lips and then just his soft skin.

"ah," jihun sighed as he watched seungjun sleep, "i hate you hyung"

seungjun flinched but jihun just thought it was because he was cold. pulling the blankets up and tucking seungjun in, jihun stroked the elder's hair.

"why are you so pretty? why do you have to be so cute, so kind and caring? why did you have to play with my heart, to make me feel something for you but never return it? i used to think that i was different, that i was special to you but now that i see it, you treat everyone like that and it actually hurts me"

jihun sighed as he played with seungjun's hair. it felt nice saying all of his bottled up feelings to the boy he liked so much.

"sleep well seungjun hyung" jihun whispered before placing a short peck on seungjun's cheek.

standing up and heading towards the door, jihun froze when he heard seungjun call for him. eyes not leaving the door he was so close to, he listened intently again, wondering if he had just imagined the voice. after a long moment of silence, jihun concluded that he had dreamt it and was about to make his way out of seungju's room.

"kim jihun"

this time, the voice was louder and more stern. gulping, jihun turned around to see seungjun lying in the same position but this time, his eyes were wide open.

"kim jihun"

fear was written all over jihun's face as he watched the elder who was much more sober than before. seeing how scared jihun was, seungjun's heart softened as he tried calling the younger again.

"jihun-ah, come"

gulping again, jihun's legs seemed to be frozen as he tried but failed to walk towards seungjun. taking a few deep breaths, jihun knew he had to face the consequences of what he had just done. 'maybe i'll just say that he had dreamed of it? yeah i'll do that!' jihun thought, but that changed when he saw the serious look on seungjun's face.

taking baby steps, jihun finally reached the edge of seungjun's bed after what seemed like an eternity. reaching his hand out, seungjun pulled jihun down so that the younger was now sitting on the bed like before.

"kim jihun," seungjun started in a serious tone, "w-what you said before, i-is that real?"

jihun immediately shook his head continuously, no words formed in his mind and no sound came out from his mouth. stopping, jihun looked at seungjun to see his reaction but was surprised to see the older looking down. using his thumb and index finger, jihun tilted seungjun's chin up to see tears flowing down the boy's face.

"wh-wha"

jihun's mind turned blank as he stared at the tears staining seungjun's beautiful face. jihun could feel his heart breaking as he stared at the stream of tears that were not stopping.

"what's wrong hyung?" jihun asked as he frantically looked for any sign of what had happened in seungjun's face.

seungjun only shook his head before taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

"i-it's nothing"

jihun looked even more confused, although seungjun cried easily, there was always a reason and he would never hide that reason from jihun. 'something's wrong' jihun thought.

"tell me what's wrong," jihun said softly as he cupped seungjun's face making the older boy look at him.

something seemed to change in the air as they stared at each other. the silence scared both of them but before his brain could think, seungjun closed his eyes as he leaned forward. holding the back of jihun's neck and pulling it forward, seungjun's lips met jihun's lips.

to seungjun, everything felt so right but at the same time so wrong. as he finally realised what he had done, seungjun gasped as he moved away, new tears springing from his eyes as he ran out.

jihun just sat frozen, his eyes fixated on the spot seungjun was just in.

"crap..."