2

after leaving the building, inseong had disappeared and the two boys couldn't get in contact with him. inseongs phone had died before and so the two boys decided to eat chicken and beer by the han river.

"hyung?"

seungjun mumbled a response as he continued to much on the piece of chicken he was eating.

"do you remember when we first met?"

seungjun turned around as he looked at the younger, a little surprised at the question. swallowing his chicken, he responded.

"of course i do! you looked like you would hit me the second i talked to you!" seungjun said whilst laughing.

jihun also started laughing as they both reminisced about those days.

"those days were nice right, hyung?"

noticing that jihun was acting a little wierd, seungjun was slightly concerned and tried his best to answer in the best way.

"mmm, of course. those days were so nice, we would all hang out together, practice and dream in the same direction. but, now is also good. we have all our fans and people that love us right?"

jihun let out a small sigh. his eyes looked afar but he wasn't focusing on anything. he could hear seungjun's word but nothing was being registered. he could see the flock of birds but the image was washed away quickly. the only thing that jihun could feel was his love for seungjun.

seeing the leader blank out scared seungjun a little. leaning closer, seungjun tried to follow the direction of jihun's gaze but saw nothing.

"jihun....jihun...jihun!"

jihun's eyes widened in shock as he regained consciousness. his eyes now widened in shock from another reason. seungjun's face was so close. so worried. so scared.

"you okay?", seungjun asked, his words laced with worry.

to jihun, seungjun's voice sounded so deep, so beautiful. everything was so perfect.

seungjun looked so pretty illuminated by the street lamps.

jihun's hand slowly reached out as they cupped the older's face. jihun could feel the blush on seungjun's face as the two just stared into each other's eyes, scared that the moment would be ruined if they moved.

moving his thumb, jihun swiped it over seungjun's lips making the older blush even more.

"you had some sauce on your lip" jihun said sheepishly.

"o-oh, t-thanks"

seungjun who was very embarrassed grabbed his beer as he downed it, trying to cool himself down. it wasn't exactly working so he opened another can as he downed that one too.

jihun on the other hand was mentally beating himself up. on one hand he had really wanted to just kiss seungjun and taste those beautifully plump lips but on the other hand, he shouldn't have cupped the older's face at all.

jihun was to engaged in his thoughts that he hadn't realised that seungjun was already on his fourth beer. when jihun turned to face seungjun, he should have realised it from the redness in his cheeks but he shrugged it off as an effect of the nights coldness.

"jihun~~~"

seungjun was in quite a hyper mode now. he was acting cute unconsciously as his eyes widened but then quickly fell loopy,as his lips turned into a pout and his body would twist and turn in a cute way. 

jihun, immediately realising the situation, took a look at the empty beer cans on seungjun's side and facepalmed when he saw four. seungjun was an extreme lightweight and jihun was worried about how they would get home safely.

"jihun~~! look at me!" seungjun said in a high tone as he stood up. 

jihun watched as seungjun struggled to, but eventually stood up and then started acting like an inflatable balloon. jihun stifled a laugh as he watched his crush.

"that's enough now, get down or you're gonna hurt yourself", jihun said as he extended his arms out for seungjun.

seungjun just mumbled a bit before reaching down and grabbing jihun's hands. sitting down, seungjun didn't let go.

"i like your hands jihun~", seungjun cooed as he brought jihun's hands to his lips and gave them small pecks.

a shade of pink dusted jihun's cheeks as he watched his crush shower his hands with kisses. oh, how much jihun wished that seungjun was kissing his lips and not his hands.

"that's enough, seungjun"

"no! it isn't~~ i want more!"

seungjun was now pouting and whinging like a child and although to jihun, everything seungjun did was cute, he knew it would only be a matter of time before seungjun would become sleepy. they had to go home.

"okay okay" jihun started off trying to appease the drunk man, "you can have more but at home"

seungjun huffed a bit but stayed quiet, he was truly just getting sleepy.

jihun turned to look at seungjun and cursed under his breath, the older was already getting sleepy. this was bad. quickly grabbing all their rubbish, jihun stuffed them into the plastic bag that was given to them from the beer cans and ran to the closest bin. running back, jihun had to act quick.

"wow!" he shouted, "is that digimon and is that pokemon i see too?!"

seungjun's head immediately jerked up and his eyes widened as his head turned left and right, at an incredibly slow speed, looking for his beloved characters.

"ah hyung, they went that way! let's go quickly to catch them or they will be gone!"

seungjun just mumbled a response and got up with the help of jihun.

"let's go!"