Payments & Schedule

1. Read any of my stories (except this graphic shop and cream of the crap) and vote or comment on it. Kayo na ang pumili kung magvovote ba kayo or magcocomment, basta kahit ano lang doon para lang maconfirm ko na nabasa niyo na. MINIMUM OF 3. Pwedeng 3 votes, 3 comments or a combination of both. Pero kung love na love niyo talaga ako, pwede namang mag-exceed :)

2. Promote this and vote this chapter you're reading now. Share niyo sa mga friends niyong kailangan din ng book cover itong shop ko. Matutulungan niyo na sila, makakatulong pa kayo sa'kin.

3. Dedicate at least one chapter of your story to me. The story that you shall dedicate shall be the story na pinagawan niyo ng book cover. Para naman malaman ko kung ginamit niyo talaga 'yong ginawa ko.

4. Follow me. This is for dedication purposes.

If you've done this (Step 3 can be later on) then proceed to the form that you will send to me via private message.

Schedule of Editing:

Mondays to Fridays- editing days

Saturdays and Sundays- no editing days

Parang work lang 'yan, weekdays ang working days ko at pahinga ko ang weekends.

Also, expect to receive your request 1-2 days after you PMed the form. (May change due to real life schedules of the editor)

Isa pa, sure lang 'tong schedule na 'to from this day on until before august 7. May pasok na kasi ako that time and although maluwag ang sched ko, I still don't know if I'll still have the same available time.

For more inquires, feel free to PM me :)