Preparation for the Chuunin Exams!

Regular pov

For the last few weeks Anko has been making me do pety missions. If you ask me they're more like chores. Still, I get paid for them so I guess that's a plus. On top of that she's been making me study in medical ninjutsu. In order for that I had to weaken my earth element a little. So later on she's going to help me get that back to normal once I master medical ninjutsu

All my classmates have come back from their missions and I plan on meeting a few of them in a little bit. I can remember what Anko was telling me right before she left.

Flash back

"Now Amaya, I have to leave for a while. I want you to finish up here and then you can go off and do what ever you like." She smiled at me.

"Alright Anko!"

She started walking away from me then stopped. She looked back at me, "Oh and Amaya, I'm going to recommend you for the Chuunin exams." I paled slightly, "You will meet your team the day before you start understood?"

I nodded, "Yes Anko."

Present

I have a bad feeling my team will have Kabuto. A sigh left my body and I sat on a tree branch. Knowing that Kabuto will return, also three sound ninja, father will be back. And knowing father he will interfear with the exams.

"Hey Amaya!" I looked over to my left to see Kiba, Akamaru, Shino, and Hinata. They look stronger since the last time I've seen them at the Academy.

"Oh hi Kiba! What brings you here?" I asked curriously.

"Just heading to lunch when we saw you alone. Wanted to know if you wanted to join us." Akamaru made a tiny bark and Kiba had his boyish smile.

I guess it could be good to catch up with them. I mean I've got nothing else to do. "Sure, sounds fun!" I jumped down and walked over to Hinata's side.

"Great!" He chuckled.

"So Hinata, how have you been?" I asked as we were walking.

"Oh well," She paused. She still had that shy timid voice. "I've been good. I've gotten stronger a-and,"

"Do you still have a crush on him?" I asked. I know its not nice, but I'm still curious. Hinata has the biggest crush on Naruto.

Her face turned a slight shade of pink and she did that thing she always does with her fingers. "Y-Yes. Wh-Why do you ask?"

I smiled slightly, "Just currious."

"H-Hey Amaya," Hinata hesitated. 

"Yes Hinata?" I looked at her.

"D-Do you like anybody?" She asked curiously. Kiba looked at me interested.

"Yeah, do you? I mean you're like the only girl that I know that hasn't shown any emotion towards. Not even Sasuke?" Kiba asked so interested. I hate it when guys do that.

"Not even Sasuke. I mean the guy is on the decent side of good looking, but I don't like him." I paused, "Come to think of it there's only one guy that I would consider a crush." We kept walking and I was leaving them hanging. Hintata is probably worried that I like Naruto.

Kiba was getting aggitated, "Well are you going to tell us or not?"

I smirked a little, "Whats the point? I don't like like any of the guys. I only think if the time came, and if in a couple years I still like this guy would I only want to date. I'm too young to be thinking about dating and that kind of stuff."