The fight that surpassed Chuunin

My alarm went off and the sound echoed through the room. It became so irritating, I slowly raised my hand and firmly brought it down on the alarm breaking the clock. Making one final groan, I crawled out of bed and slugged my way over to my closet.

I stared at my clothes for a very long time. I decided from now on I'm not going to wear pants. I quickly made all of my pants into shorts then pulled one of them on. Then I put the usual under armor on. Because of the fish net design it became quite drafty. I pulled on my black tank top and then my short purple jacket. I made sure I had both my necklaces on then got my shoes on.

Next on the list was my inventory. I grabbed my fan holster and strapped it on my left thigh. Then I put my weapon holster on the back of my shorts. I pulled on my finger less gloves and tied my sash with my village's symbol around my hips. I'm ready to become a Chuunin today.

I left the house and headed towards the stadium. My nerves started to tingle and I became engulfed with fear. My knees started to give in and I stuffed my hands into my pockets. I'm fighting Dosu, the ninja that can manipulate sound waves. I've seen what he's done to people's ears and it truly scares me. Knowing that, I need a way to mess up his tuner. I looked at my fan and smiled. Looks like I'm going to need to add one more thing in the future.

When I got there, everyone was there except Naruto and Sasuke. Knowing Naruto, he's going to be late. Few minutes later a rumbling sound started and then Naruto came flying through the doors. I made a face palm as Naruto landed flat on his face. Idiot

We had a new proctor for some reason. He looked a lot similar to the other one. Medium length brown hair with his head band covering some of it like a bandana. Come to think of it, he looked almost like the sick proctor. Only difference, he was chewing on an abnormally long tooth pick. It was almost the size of my needles.

He started explaining the rules. They were exactly like the preliminary rounds. "Dosu Kintua and Amaya Uwabami please stay. The rest of you may head upstairs."

Dosu looked a lot like a mummy. He was wearing camouflage clothing and his face was wrapped up except for his left eye. "I have been waiting for this battle." He chuckled.

I grabbed my fan and made a small hand sign behind my back. "Ninja art; Uwabami weapon jutsu." I mumbled under my breath. 

"Begin!" The proctor shouted.

I opened my fan quickly. "Kunai!" I swung my arm making the kunai knives leave my fan.

He dodged them and slid to the left looking at my fan interested. "My, my, my. What have we here? Interesting fan you've got there."

"You like? I made it myself." I smirked.

"Mind telling me how?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Nope. I will tell you this though; it's a chakra based weapon like yours." I admitted.

He nodded. "Hmm. Interesting. Well, my orders were to kill you and that's what I'm going to do." He charged at me and swung his arm making his tuner ring.

I dodged his punch, but couldn't avoid the full blow. I felt my left ear bled followed by an out burst of pain. All I could do was tend to it with medical ninjutsu.

I put my fan back in the holster and quickly made a hand sign then suck into the ground. I came out behind a few trees far out of his view.

"Come out, come out to play." He taunted. "I'll make it quick and painless."

I made shadow clones and sent six of them out there. He looked at them and smiled. "I won't die easily!" One of them shouted. They charged at him and using a lot of taijutsu techniques.