Names

*Max's Pov*
(y/n) fell in love immediately. The pup also fell in love with her. I pet the puppy.
Then, we left me and (y/n) sat in the car, trying to pick a name.
"Godrick!"
"Killer!"
"Finn!"
"Mask!"
"Hedwing!"
"Dill!" Then, Gwen joined in. "Phil! Like, Dr. Phil!" The looked at her.
-_-  "What about Togo?" David said joining. "He's a famous sled dog." They looked at the dog. "Are you a sled dog?" (y/n) asked. He barked. "Well, the name passes the Max test. How about you, (y/n)?" She smiled. "Yep!" We drove home happily.
Days passed, and school came closer. Finally, the day came.
"Bye, kids!" David called. "Bye David!" (y/n) pulled her hood up and tucked her tail away.
We walked into the new school. I grabbed (y/n)'s hand. She cried nights for day's when she was bullied. Mostly because of Nurf.

They walked into the school. Suddenly, something jumped up behind them. "HI!" (y/n) spun around. "Nikki?" The green haired girl stood before them, grinning.

She hugged both of us. We talked for a while, and then classes started.

We left Nikki. Classes were boring.
Here's my list.

Per. 1-Science (Mr. Dre)
Per. 2-ELA (Mrs. Adis)
Per. 3-Math (Mrs. Hill)
Per. 4-History (Mr. Carson)
Per. 5-Pottery (Mr. Cult)
Per. 6-Art (Ms. Carrie)

I only chose art to be with Sky. I doubt I'd be any good at it anyway.

*Sky's Pov*
I followed Max to Science. We sat down, and the teacher explained the classroom. The bell rang, and we went to ELA. The teacher did the same. Then Math, then history.
We sat down. "FINALLY! 4.5 SECONDS LATE!" He told us about the class, then gave out homework. "I want a 2 page essay on George Washington on my desk tomorrow! Now leave!"
We all rushed to the lunchroom. We found Nikki and Neil. I smiled knowing my friends were here.
Suddenly, I heard laughing. Then, I was punched in the face. My hood fell off, revealing my (animal) ears. I looked up to see Brett.
His friends gasped. "HELP! A MONSTER! AT SCHOOL!" They screamed. I felt tears in my eye's. I ran as fast as I could.
Max followed. So did Nikki and Neil. "Sky! Sky!" I kept running. I pulled my phone out and climbed up a tree.
I texted Gwen the others sat at the bottom of the tree.

Me-Gwen, can I please come home!?

Gwen-Why?

Me-Brett goes here. So does Nurf. He already bullied me and showed the whole school my (animal) ears

Gwen- Damn. Well, you can't hide from him forever (y/n). I can't take you home everytime this happens.

Me-I know just now.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE!? IS THAT A PHONE!?" I his my phone to see Mr. Carson. I whipped out my sketchpad. The design is a phone. "N-no, Mr. Carson. Just my sketchpad." He glared at me and left.

Then, "Will (y/n) (l/n) come to the office please? You're being signed out." I looked to the speaker. "Your leaving me!?" I jumped from the tree. "Sorry Max." He kissed me. "Whatever. Just, you have to come tomorrow."