Saturday

*Max's Pov*
"(y/n)! Wake up! It's Saturday!" I took the blankets of (y/n), waking her up. "It's Saturday!" She jumped up and grabbed my hand. "Let's go!" David said on Saturday, we were going to get a pet dog. We ran downstairs. David was waiting. "We leave at 9:00." He was making pancakes. Those were (y/n)'s favorite. She smelled the air. "Yay! Today is gonna be awesome!" Waddles walked downstairs. He was almost full grown now. "Qwauk!" She picked him up. I looked at the clock. 7:00. okay. Gives us 2 hours. (y/n) ran back upstairs to get dressed. I did the same.
By the time we were finished, it was 8:36. (y/n) ran downstairs and scarfed down her food. (Like always) I ate, and FINALLY Gwen woke up. David kissed her Good morning. "Bleck!" (y/n) mumbled. I laughed. Gwen got ready, and we left.
During the trip, (y/n) talked about the dog. We had decided to male Husky. Mainly because David said we couldn't get a wolf. We were starting High School next week. Middle school was living hell. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was worse than Camp Campbell. We went there every summer now. David was the new owner. He gave me and (y/n) out own cabin. Our friends went back each year. Calii and Brett didn't. At school, Sasha, Erin, and Tabi came. So did Pikeman. Ered went there. We don't talk to her though. Nurf goes there. We avoid him too. (y/n) is bullied all the time. David said out new school should be different. I hope. I hate seeing (y/n) with bruises and scratches. Usually I can't help either, because I get detention. When I don't, I do my best to help.
Finally, we pulled up. (y/n) jumped up from her seat. David had the child lock on the door, because sometimes she, overreacts. Here's an example, one time we went to her favorite restaurant, she opened the door and hit a person in the stomach, and his car. Let's just say we didn't eat out.
David opened the door and (y/n) ran to the door. She opened it and ran in.
David laughed and followed. He talked to the woman at the desk. She grabbed a key, and led us to our dog. She opened the cage, and a small husky stepped out.