First Offence.

Third person's POV.
"Why did you do that? Have you seen his face?" Asked Zeeniya looking at Jahan who was busy in reading his book.

"Jahan." Zeeniya called him again who remained  busy in reading his book.

"Read your book. Your son is tensed there and you're enjoying this stupid book." Said Zeeniya and he looked at his wife for the first time.

With a smile,he took off his glasses and keep looking at her annoyed face.

"What you see?" Asked Jahan and zeeniya turned to him.

"What? Can't you wee? How sad he's now. We just have our Aarham back. I don't want to see him sad again." Said Zeeniya going closer to Jahan.

"Why you let Mehak go? You know na after Mamu's death,he become so sensitive specially for Mehak." Said Zeeniya and Jahan nodded.

"I know that he become more alert and sensitive for all the relations but what he feels for Mehak is love. That I want him to understand. I want both of them to realize that what they feel is love. The care,the thought, the feel they have for each other is love. And for that it was necessary for them to live few days without each other." Said Jahan while Zeeniya keep listening him.

"But..!" Zeeniya tried to say but Jahan held her hands.

"Trust me. What I'm doing is going to bring them closer to each other." Jahan said assuring Zeeniya and she smiled.

"Now go and ask him to visit Mehak's parents as they invited him for dinner. And here the game starts." Jahan said and Zeeniya giggled and got up.

Stopping on her feet,she turned around to face him again. Jahan was about to put his glasses on but stopped and looked at her who was stopped and was thinking something.

"What happened?" Jahan asked looking at her.

"I was thinking what if Aarham bought Mehak back with him tonight. We'll lose the game." Said Zeeniya and Jahan nodded.

"I know what you are thinking. But don't take your husband so easy. Mehak will not come. Trust me." Saying Jahan,he opened his book again with a smile and put his glasses on while Zeeniya smiled and walked out of the room.

Aarham's POV.

"How can she go?"

"Without telling me?"

"Without asking me?"

"I asked her to never leave me then?"

I was mumbling to myself while tiring the paper i was holding.

"How can she go?"

I asked myself again and got up frustrated. Running my fingers through my hair, i looked back at my empty room which was looking so empty without her.

"Can I come in?" I turned on the voice and saw mom standing. Nodding, I walked toward her.

"Is my son okay?" Mom asked and I tried to smile but truly I was feeling to cry.

"I'm good." I said and mom took a seat on couch while I sat next to her.

"I forgot to tell you that you're invited on your in-laws for dinner. Get ready." Mom said and I looked at her.

"Missing her right? Go meet her." Mom said while a huge smile touched my lips and I hugged my mom with happiness.

Finally my mom showed me a way to see her, to meet.

"Thank you mom. You're the best." I said and kissed my Mom's hands.

"Bless you. Now hurry up. You're already late." Mom said and I nodded while she left.