The proposal...!!

Third person's POV.
"Mehak?" Both Jahan and zeeniya said looking at each other and then their eyes went to their daughter who was smiling.

"Yes Mehak. I met her today. And believe me she's the girl my brother wants." Aabia said.

"Beta tell me how you met her?? I mean we can't decide just like this??" Zeeniya asked and Aabia nodded.

"I agree mom but I know she's perfect for my bhai." Aabia said.

"Okay but.." Zeeniya tried to say but Aabia interrupted her.

"Listen mom we were going to Aarham's office when a girl came in front of our car. Mom she was so beautiful that I being a girl stunned as I saw her glowing face. Everything about her was attractive and the way she talked,her politeness, her slow voice with her heart taking smile. Mom I'm telling you she's the girl made for our Aarham. " Aabia said excitedly.

"But we don't know anything about her." Jahan said and Aabia nodded.

"I know. And leave that on me. In just two days, I will bring every detail about her. And please dear parents try to understand she's the girl my bhai's dream of." Aabia said and left from there leaving both zeeniya and Jahan shocked.

"You think Aabia is right??" Zeeniya asked Jahan and he smiled.

"She knows what is best for her brother " Jahan said and zeeniya nodded.

On the other side,Aabia called his two naughty brothers Shazam and sameer.

"Yes sis speak up now." Both said as they were watching her roaming left to right continuously.

"Hello stop giving us tension." Sameer yelled and Aabia turned to him.

"Okay listen." Aabia brought a chair forward and took a seat in front of them and they look at her.

"You remember the girl we met today in morning.??" She asked and they shrugged their shoulders.

"Stupids. What will happened of both you if you can forget a girl's face so easily.!" Aabia scolds them.

"What's the matter??"  Shazam asked as he feel insulted being scolded by his sister.

"Stupid. The girl which you were going to hit by your car and we dropped her remember??" Aabia asked and both nodded like dumbs.

"What you think about her??" She asked looking at them who jumped on their seats and then look at each other.

"Sis I didn't think about it. I mean I'm still young for,you know having a girlfriend and all." Shazam said and sameer nodded completely agreeing with him.

Aabia frown her eyes brows and then slapped them on their faces.

"Huh!! That hurts." Both put their hands on their cheeks where they got slapped from Aabia.

"Really what about a punch!!" And here you go when Aabia really punched their faces and they both Fall on bed.

"Bhai save me. She's trying to kill us." Sameer yelled.

"Seems like you both are enjoying aapi's company." Roshaane entered the room and saw them who were hugging each other dramatically.

"Come little sis save us." Shazam said fully acted.

"Shut up you two. Now sit and listen to me without saying anything " Aabia pulled them up by their shirts and made them sit.

"You have seen the girl right. So I was thinking how will she look with our Aarham bhai?? I mean I'm thinking her as bhai's would be wife. What you guys think?" Aabia completed and waited for their answer.