Honeymoon (2)

Aarham's POV.
My eyes were on her who was sleeping peacefully near me. Propping up a little on my elbow, I rested my head on my hand and turned to left side where she was sleeping. Blanket was covering her jut her arms were out of it. Her long beautiful hair were spread on the pillow. My eyes were fixed on her innocent face which was pulling me to her second by second. She moved a little in sleep. Her hand fall on my chest and her fingers held my shirt like always and I smiled more looking at her hold.

"Mehak." I placed my hand on her and moved closer.

Wrapping my arm around her,I pulled her closer to me. On my sudden act,her eyes snapped open and she looked at me.

"Good morning Mehak." I said and kissed her cheek.

Her fragrance was too good that I inhale it while closing my eyes. My hand moved to her head and my fingers interlinked with her beautiful hair.

"So beautiful." I whispered in her ear and I felt her hand shivered on my shirt.

I moved back still feeling her hair with my fingers. I saw her cheeks flashed in crimson colour making me smile. I keep looking at her and her eyes were shivering on my continue gaze.

"Aarham we should get up now." I heard her but I was not in mood of leaving her.

After our marriage this was going to be our first time when no one was going to disturb us. For nothing. We were alone and I just keep wanted to look at her. No disturbance and we alone. I was happy that today we were not going to have any knock on door or a call for breakfast or any interruption from anyone. There was no one today between us to disturb us.

"I don't think so." I said and pulled her completely in my arms and hugged her.

"I'm not going to leave you soon today." I said feeling her close to my heart.

"And why is that?" She asked while holding me back.

"The first morning we are alone without any disturbance. It feels so good." I said and inhaled her fragrance which was like addiction.

"You smell so good." I whispered while removing her hair from her ear and kissed it.

"Aarham." I heard her shy voice and moved back to see the colour of shyness on her beautiful face.

Her eyes were lowered and pink cheeks were pulling me closer to her. I forgot to blink. Leaning on her cheeks,I pressed my lips on both of her cheeks.

"You look beautiful when you shy." I whispered and kissed her nose.

"My shy Mehak." I said and kissed her eyes.

As I moved back,she hide herself in my arms making me smile. I knew she was shying to face me. So I wrapped my arms around her without saying anything. My fingers were playing with her hair and she maybe listening my heart beat. We were lost in each other's feel when we heard a door bell.

"Who is there to disturb us?" I said but keep laying there with my Mehak in my arms.

Again a door bell and I didn't move. For the third time again a door bell and now I was getting irritated and angry.

"Aarham there is someone on the door." Mehak said and we both get up.

"Who is hell is there to disturb our romance?" I said stepped out of the bed.

Whoever is there,I was going to kill. I mean there not such thing of privacy and not disturbance.

"Aarham please calmly." She came behind me and I nodded.

As I opened the door,I heard a voice.

"Room service Sir."

Third person's POV.
I have to be there,to see her.