Thoughts

*Aaron's POV*
I can't believe what happened. She seemed fine and all. I can't believe I let it pass me. What it Joey didn't come would I have lost one of my best friends?!

"Y/n-w-why?" I said sitting beside her while Joey was the other.

"Life just sucks." She said without lifting her head.

"A-are you depressed?!" Charles said surprise.

I looked down at her and she just layed there with Joey for a second. "No just going through a rough patch." And instinally after saying that, Joey had the biggest smile ever on his face.

"I love you." I said laying my head down on her shoulder.

"I love you too. " She said placing a hand on my head.

*Marks POV*
We all just stayed in the room laying on the floor. Very little conversations we're made about every hour. Otherwise we all though about what we could have lost.

"Promise you won't do it again." I said while looking up at the ceiling.

"Uh yeah... Sure. Promise." She said looking down at the floor.

It's weird that Joey hasn't really said anything the whole time he's been here. No one's asked him to leave because without him there'd be no more y/n.

"Thank you." I said turning my head where it's facing him.

His head shot up and looked at me then said, "For what?"

"My best friend would be dead if it wasn't for you, thank you." I said looking him right in the eye.

"My favorite person wouldn't be here if I didn't pick up the phone, thank you." And he turned his head to y/n when he said thank you.

"I-i couldn't just not tell you bye." She laughed.

I really want them back together. They deserve each other on a real note.

*Charles POV*
Joey's a good guy, and I knew he would come through. It's 4: 30 in the morning and were all still awake sitting on the floor in silence. That means he was awake at 3 and I already know why.

"Hey Joey, can I talk to you outside." I said waiting for his response.

He just shook his head. I was confused until I watched his gaze go from me to his and y/ns locked hands. She was fast asleep on his shoulder and you could tell he wasn't moving until she woke up.

I'm happy he came.

***

I freaking love you all so much. When I go through the comments it makes me happy that people acutely enjoy this. I thought I was an asswipe and sucked. But really, thank you for all the positive! I try to write as much as I can, just so you all know!

---xxxx