My actions

*Y/n POV*
I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I saw Char asleep on the couch, so I left him a note.

Char,
           Joey called me and we worked things out. He came to pick me up last night. I know I didn't stick to the code red and I'm sorry. Tell Aaron and Mark to meet me at my house tomorrow, you come too.
                   Xo-y/n

I left it on his chest and opened the door.

"Hey" I said in a quiet tone.

"Hey" He repeated in a whisper tone.

"You ready?" He said putting his hand out to take it.

"Yeah." I said taking it.

We walked to his car in silence.
Once we got in he didn't start the car immediately. He looked at me then started crying. He had his head in his hands and was balling his eyes out.

"Jojo?" I said rubbing circles on his back.

"I'm sorry." His voice cracked.

"Joey-" He cut me off

"No y/n, you don't get it. I'm beyond sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have went off and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for flipping out. I'm sorry for causing a code red! I-i love you and I want you to know that."

"I love you too...."

We looked at each other then we both leaned in. We sat there like the for awhile. It was funny because we were still in Chars driveway.

With my hand on his cheak I asked, "Can we go home?"

"Of course." He said putting his hand on top of mine.
Then we left.

*Charles POV*
I woke up the next morning ready to make breakfasts for me and y/n. Except she wasn't there, and there was note. I read it and text her to see if she was ok. I trust Joey, but sometimes I just... I don't know.

Hey you ok?-me

Yes... Thanks for checking up on me- y/n

Yeah, just wanted to make sure you're ok-me
Still want us to come today?-me

Please-y/n

Will be there-me

After that I texted Aaron and Mark in our group chat telling them she wanted us there.

I hope she's ok.

*Joey's POV*
She's back!... Again?
Why am I like this?! Why do I do this type of shit to her? She doesn't deserve it. I looked over to my left to see a sleeping y/n. She was so cute. I love her. But I can't quit thinking about my actions these last 4 years.

Maybe she really is broken.