Don't ask Band Mates for a relationship advice

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

No Answer. Where is he? Why is he not answering his phone? I need to talk to him. Something has changed about him. I wanna get things sorted in our relationship. I have to look for him.

On my way to the band’s hang out zone, I saw Bryan, their vocalist.

“Hi Bryan”

“Oh hi Melody”

“Have you seen Harvey?”

“Hmmm not yet, why?”

“I have been looking for him; I have to talk to him. Do you know why he is acting so strange? I have never seen him getting mad at me. I was really shocked after he has been shouting at me yesterday.”

“Ugh. I don’t see any changes in him”

“Ugh okay. But do you know what I could do, so that we can avoid those situations? Please Bryan, I need an advice. I feel like our relationship is sinking.”

“I guess you better talk with him”

“Uhm okay, thanks, Bryan”

Harvey’s POV:

It’s better that we decided to practice at Kevin’s house. Melody would not find me here, she wouldn’t distract us.

“Hey Harvey, I’ve seen your girlfriend on my way here. She has been looking for you and asking advices regarding your relationship”

“She did what?”

“Yeah”

“What did you tell her?”

“I just told her to talk with you about it”

“Thanks Pare”

“No prob”

I really need to talk with Melody about it. What came up in her mind to talk with Bryan about our relationship? My bandmates are out of that. That is none of their business.

I checked my phone and there had been 9 miscalls: Melody.

Ugh seems like she has nothing to the whole day.  I just gonna text her.

Melody’s POV:

*beep beep*

New message received? It’s Harvey!

“we need to talk”

Yeah, we really need to talk. I hope he wants to talk to me for the same reason. I keep on asking myself what has changed. He used to be the sweetest and kindest person I have ever known. He used to be my best friend whom I could share everything. He used to have time for me. I started to reminisce, thinking about our graduation day when he sang infront of our friends and relatives. He had the courage to show everyone his feelings for me. But now he is ignoring me, hiding me, seems like that he does not want to see me anymore.

“Anak, Harvey is here” I heard my Mom calling me from downstairs. I immediately went down to see Harvey and give him a tight hug.

“Harvey, I know we need to talk. Strange things in our relationship have been going on since I arrived. I don’t know why these are happening. Let’s sort things out please. I don’t want to on like this”

“Yeah. We have to sort things out. Bryan told me that you have asked advice from him. Remember. Don’t ask Band Mates for a relationship advice.”

And he just left.

“Don’t ask Band Mates for a relationship advice.”

Tears started to fall. I didn’t expect Harvey to say anything like that without any explanation and leave me alone. What happen to my Boyfriend???

I went up to my room. I couldn’t help myself from crying.

Harvey’s POV:

What is happening to me? Why do I get so stressed up every time I see Melody? Do I still love her?

Argh. I don’t wanna think about it. I have to focus on the band. Love can wait if it was meant to be. But on the other side, did I hurt her? Could she accept me and my rules?