Alexander looks between us one more time before thrusting the bow at Leven. "Okay. Somebody make a fire."

He and Leven walk off camera. Josh stares up at Jennifer. Jack walks the other way, and I count to three before following him.

"Cut! Perfect! Tracker jacker scene next. We can do it, we still have plenty more hours of daylight!" Gary says enthusiastically.

I groan and lean back against a tree. Leven frowns, knowing that this is her last scene.

The crew makes a small fire in the middle so we can film the few second scenes of nighttime. They can edit it so it looks as if it is dark outside.

I sit down on one end of the fire and am given a few real knives. Alexander takes one of the metal swords and lets it sit in the fire so the tip will glow red. Leven sits beside him and Jack leans his back against the tree.

When Alexander's sword starts to glow red, he takes the handle and still holds it in there. Gary calls action, and we begin the scene.

The cameras focus on Alexander and Leven. I hear them laugh as he spits water on the hot tip of the sword.

When Gary points to me, I balance a knife between my fingertips. I lightly throw it and smile when it hits the dirt. They are going to edit it where it looks like my target was some kind of animal.

The cameras move the focus on Jennifer and Josh, and I stay put while they are doing so. After about five minutes, Gary calls cut for the small scene.

I'm proud that we actually finished that scene in just one take. Gary makes us move quickly to get into position for the tracker jacket scene.

Amandla comes and has to position herself in the tree to the left. The crews crush the fire to just a smolder. I turn my back and clutch a knife. Jack lays down. Alexander lays down with his sword beside him, and Leven is told to lay beside him and cuddle his arm.

I'm not sure why, but I feel hear begin to rise in my when I see her snuggle against him.

Gary calls action, and I quickly shut my eyes. I can feel the cameras ghost around us, and I breathe slowly as they do.

I can hear the rustling in the fake tree above. When I hear Jennifer begin to saw another faulty branch, my ears perk up. I have to listen for when that branch hits the ground to get up.

Of course, Gary wasn't actually going to make us get stung by bees. They would just edit that in there. He just had dozens of fake branches made so that he could reconnect them to the tree. When I hear that hit the ground, I have to get up screaming.

Jennifer lets out yelps of pain as invisible insects sting her. I hear the branch hit the ground, and get up screaming.

Gary calls cut, saying we were too late.

We all get back into places and try again. We do this at least 7 more times until we get it right.

When we all get up right on time, I am swatting at my face and screaming, running away from the spot. All the cameras leave me and focus on Leven, who is now twitching on the ground.

Gary tells us that that was it for today, and we all leave the area of the woods. When we are walking past the small pond back to the plain, Jack stops the group.

"Guys..." he starts. He holds out his arm and points ahead. I have to straighten my neck up to peer over Alexander's shoulder.

When I do, I see a large furry animal crawling along the edge of the woods.

"What do we-" Leven begins, but is interrupted by a series of loud noises.

I see Dayo, Jackie, Woody, and Liam run out of the edge of the trees with pots in their hands. They bang them together and the bear stands up on its hind legs.

"Oh my god." I say. I start to walk towards them, but Alexander's arm restrains me.

"Just stay still." Gary says from behind us.

A loud pop of a gunshot sounds, and Woody raises the small gun in the air. He fires it once more, trying the frighten the bear away. It turns and begins to walk off, Woody and Liam following it with the noises. Interesting.

When the bear is out of sight, many of us fall to the ground in laughter. How often is it that a bear just wanders onto set?

I walk back to the plain with Alexander, Leven, and Jack. We get in one of the carts to head back to the trailers.

When I step in the cart, a wave of sadness rushes over me. That was my last scene to film.

We really don't have that much left to film. They need to start filming some of Katniss and Peeta's scenes, but that is it.

Alexander tells me on the way back that he won't have to go film again until next week, when he films his death scene.

Jack goes to film his death scene tomorrow. We already filmed the big explosion scene a few days ago, yet they haven't filmed that.

We get back to camp and I rush to my trailer. I take a quick shower and change into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. When I go back to the couch, I see that I have a text message from Alexander.

He said he wanted me to text him some directions that his brother needed because his phone was dying. I consider not doing it, but just grab my laptop and look up the directions.

These have to be the longest directions ever. After I spend thirty minutes typing all of the paragraphs of directions, my thumbs are killing me. I hit send, and wait for a thank you or something.

Amandla walks in the trailer and sits beside me on the couch. I feel my phone buzz, and flip it open to look at the message.

Thanks for the not needed directions :) anytime I need to go to those places, I will make sure to pull these up. My brother can't even drive yet lol. By the way, my phone has 87% charge. Lame prank, but it seemed fun ;) love ya

I let out a groan and throw my phone on the couch. My thumbs still hurt from all the texting. I close my laptop and set it on the ground.

"Xander prank you?" Amandla asks.

"Yes."