Chapter 26 - Edited Once

Stella 

(Edited Once)

I never felt more confident. Call me crazy and or insane, who likes to rush things, but I honestly did not care. In the few weeks that I have known him, he was so kind to me. Even though he was a strong alpha who could kill without thinking, he could be super sweet and caring.

But what if this was all too good to be true? I was afraid that at some point, this amazing fantasy that I was living in would turn out to be just a mere dream to escape from my bitter and cruel reality. The reality did not care much about me because of my ruthless, emotionless brother.

If this was all a dream, I'd like to be asleep for eternity without any kind of disturbance.

I just asked Julian to bite me, and I was scared shitless. Yet I hoped it would turn out to be a marvelous and splendid experience that I would never forget. They spoke highly of the marking process, so I hoped that it would not disappoint.

Julian stared at me for a while to see if I was joking or making fun of him. He tried to read hints of humor in my face, yet found none. "Are you sure, Stella?" he asked calmly, but excitement was evident in his honey eyes. He was fighting with his wolf, Peter, for control.

I chuckled. "Yes, Julian. I want you to mark me as your one and only girl. Mate. Partner, whatever you like, just do it," I replied with a sincere smile that made him smile wider in return.

He leaned in my touch and grabbed my hands with his, and he kissed my palms. His lips lingered on my hands, and it did not bother me at all. "Okay, love. I think it's better if we wait until we get home. It will be more comfortable for you," he explained. I agreed and blushed at the love part.

It's hard to get used to it.

"Then take me home already," I cleared with a grin. He suddenly put his hands under my legs and back and lifted me up. He carried me bridal style and got out of the room to see the doctor and his parents standing near the waiting room, talking with each other, most likely about me.

When they saw us together, they smiled knowingly. I quickly hid my face in Julian's chest and clinched his shirt because it was too embarrassing to be seen in this position by his parents. He just kept on walking to the main entrance, ignoring my anxiety. "That was cringeworthy," I commented as he placed me on the seat.

"Nah, it was cute," he said and kissed my cheek. He turned around the front of the Jeep and sat in the driver's seat. "I can't wait to get home," he added while looking straight at me. 

Oh boy...

~~~

The ride home was too quiet, but it was not awkward. The silence was comforting. "Stella," Julian opened the main door for me and led the way like a gentleman.

He was a gentleman. There's no doubt about it.

"Thank you," I muttered and I entered the house. I walked to my bedroom floor. Julian followed me and tried to enter, but I locked the door behind me real quick. He did not see that coming for sure. "Sorry, but I need to take a quick shower and change my clothes," I apologized loudly through the door.

"Fine," he replied like a five-year-old. "I'm waiting for you in the living room. Don't be late, please." I headed to my wardrobe and pulled out another set of clothes and put them on after I removed the old, dirty ones. I entered the shower and felt like the flash, scrubbing my body clean. I was too fast.

"I can't believe I'm going to get marked. Breath, Stella, breath. Nothing bad will happen," I talked to myself to ease up a bit, then opened the door after getting dressed and headed to the living room downstairs. 

As I stepped foot in the room, I was engulfed in a warm hug. I raised my head and saw Julian's smiling face. "What took you so long?" He buried his face in my neck.

He sniffed it and sighed with delight. "I was gone for like ten minutes Julian, don't be so dramatic," I teased, and he huffed cutely. He lifted me up and headed towards the couch, and sat me on his lap. My head was on his chest. 

"I can't imagine my life without you by my side. You complete me," he said, then tightened his grip around me. I relaxed more, knowing what was coming next after this. "Can I..." he trailed off, and I hummed a yes, then closed my eyes. Waiting for him to do his special thing.

Julian flipped my hair and placed it on one side. He trailed his hands around my neck. After a moment of rubbing his finger on the nape of my neck, he started leaving a trail of wet kisses until he finally found my weak spot. I moaned softly when he touched got to it, and I almost choked from the embarrassment. I could feel him smirk. "So that's your spot."

"Don't talk against my neck!" It tickled.

 "Are you ready? If you don't want to, tell me, Stella. I don't want you to regret it," he said, and I felt bad that he was still in doubt about my determination.

I turned my head and smiled widely at him. "Julian, I will never regret doing this with you. You are my mate. I have no one else but you in my life. Well, I have Skye, but that's beside the point. You are my first and last love. I want you to mark me so I can brag that you are mine as much as I am yours. You are perfect, so I'd never ever regret it," I answered honestly, then kissed his lips.

He smiled through the kiss. I turned my head so I could give him more access to my neck and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes once again. After excruciating seconds, I felt his fangs penetrate my skin. I screamed. It hurt like a bitch. It felt painful, but after the initial shock went down, I felt like I was in heaven, soaring on the clouds with him. It felt absolutely marvelous. I literally felt his love in me.

So that's what it feels like to be bitten by your mate.

Magnificent.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello there :)

I hope you liked this chapter ♡

Please vote and comment some last names♛