Chapter 7

E R I N

(Heh that's how I'll be doing pov's from now on)

"Axel." I said as he ran through the aisles of the store grabbing things and throwing them into the basket, including: picture frames, rugs, organizers and other shit he'll need for his room at his new house. Oh yea did I mention we've been together for a year now and he just moved out with his dad and Mr. Grant who was a perf replacement for Axel's good for nothing cheater of a father.

"Axel stop running I can't keep up!" I yelled after him laughing and trying to catch my breath.

"Shush up your the one on the track team. Now help me pick out a bed." he said standing infront of the bed displays.

"Ooh that one!" I said pointing to a black and navy blue bed frame, he scowled at me.

"Eri. Why the dark colors?" he said while looking at a light brown bed set with a light blue comforter and cotton sheets.

"Because, have you forgotten that your room is navy blue? and you're looking at beds with light blue duvets and shit?" I laughed

"Duvets? since when did you use that word?" he said

"Since I turned 14 bub." I said poking his chest and walking over to a light brown bed set with navy blue blankets. "how bout this one?"

"I like it do you?" he asked walking over to me.

"Love it" I said plopping onto the bed. "ooh and now we can get the matching dresser and desk and-!"

"Eri calm downnn" he laughed.

"Oops." I giggled

"Plus I need 2 dressers." he said and looked at the dressers in the corner of the store.

"Two? why two?" I asked.

"We both know you're gonna leave some shit at my house." he laughed and marked down the name of the bed and dressers in his phone.

"Let's go" he said and walked away. Why does he seem pissed?

A X E L

I can't tell her. But I can't keep it from her. What am

I going to do? Ugh I need to talk to Nick.

Me: hey Nick...

Nick: Hey bro haven't txted u in 4ever.

Me: really text talk bro grow up.

Nick: nah bruh. So wut do u need Alex is over and needs me if u catch my drift ;)

Me: tmi dude. But I have to tell u something..

Nick: Wut. Dude u kno u can tell me anything.

Me: they found my real submissive but I've fallen in love with Erin :(

Nick: turn him down.

Me: I was planning on it but it's...

Nick: it's who?!

Me: you're brother.

Nick: U BEST TURN HIM THE FUCK DOWN HES A PLAYER AND I WONT LET HIM HURT U.

Me: I was planning on it. I have to text him. But uh should I tell Erin? I h8 lying to her.

Nick: she'll make u leave her for him so don't.

Me: ok, I gotta go. see ya bro.

Nick: bye bruh

Now I have to text Ari ugh.

Me: h-hey...

Ari: hey hot stuff ;)

Me: listen Ari

Ari: yea?

Me: I'm rejecting you. I have the privilege and I'm inlove w/ someone else. I'm sorry.

Ari: you know what fuck you, just watch your little 'Erin' because she's gonna regret taking you from me!

Me: if you touch her I swear me nick and Alex will kick your ass, goodbye forever ari.

*blocks number*

Hah! Now he can't text me anymore.