'a better kiss, a hotter touch'

Ashley's POV

I wake up to hearing luke crying in his room.

i go to open his bedroom door but its locked so i knock slowly and quitely and wait for a responce.

when i dont hear anything but his sobs get louder i call his name "Luke? you ok?"

" yea. yea im fine just i wanna be alone right now is all."

" i know you arent. just let me in. please?"

" fine. just hold on" he says as i hear him shuffle around to his closet to get dressed.

he opens the door and i see him with bloodshot eyes and tears running diwn his cheeks.

"Luke whats wrong?" you say hugging him and you feel his tears fall harder.

"I- Nothing." he says

"tell me."

"No. it will ruin everything."

"Just tell me. please."

i kinda like Luke but he doesnt know that yet.

" i like you! alot! see i told you it would ruin everything!"

i just hug him tighter annd say "no it didnt. it made everything better."

"Wha-what?" he asks

"i like you too. No i dont. i love you."

i feel his grip get stronger as he lifted me onto his side table so we were face-to-face.

he begins kissing me messily and everything around us is blurry and silent. niether of us could hear anything but each others breathing and moaning.

we were so into it we didn't even hear Michael come in until he walks in Lukes room and pulls Luke away from me and begins punching him crazily.