Chapter 7: In the Clutches of the beast.

Echo.

A surge of fear washed over me, causing every muscle in my body to tighten with apprehension. His towering figure cast a menacing shadow over me, and the look in his eyes sent shivers down my spine. My heart pounded in my chest like a drum, its rapid beats echoing in my ears. I braced myself for what might come next, knowing I had to stay strong in the face of this terrifying predator.

The room suddenly felt smaller, the air heavy with an ominous energy. Panic gripped me as I desperately searched for an escape route, but my surroundings offered no solace. I was trapped, completely at the mercy of this ruthless creature. The realization of my vulnerability hit me like a freight train, overwhelming me with a deep sense of helplessness.

Caesar took a step closer, his presence suffocating me. His scent, a mix of earthiness and primal power, invaded my senses, eliciting conflicting emotions of repulsion and an inexplicable, undeniable allure. I fought against the urge to succumb to the confusing desires swirling within me, reminding myself of the danger lurking behind his charismatic facade.

I swallowed hard, attempting to find my voice, but fear had stolen it from me, leaving me mute and paralyzed. The stories I had heard about lycans being allergic to silver raced through my mind, a flicker of hope amidst the darkness. In preparation for this very moment, I had concealed a small knife within the folds of my clothes. Clutching onto it tightly, its cold metal providing a comforting reassurance, I felt a surge of determination flowing through my veins. I refused to become a helpless victim in his clutches.

Caesar advanced, his face a blend of arrogance and hunger. I watched as his lips curled into a sinister grin, sending a shiver down my spine. The primal instincts within me urged me to defend myself at all costs.

Noticing my defensive stance, Caesar spoke with a smug tone, "Well, well, little wolf, ready to strike, are we? How amusing."

"Stay away from me! I won't let you... I won't let you hurt me!" I yelled, my voice trembling with a mix of fear and determination.

Caesar let out a mocking laugh, his eyes filled with wicked amusement. "Hurt you? Oh, my dear wolf, you have no idea what true hurt means. But don't worry, my intentions go far beyond mere pain... They are far more... pleasurable."

My grip tightened around the concealed knife, hidden beneath my dress. I mustered my courage and retorted, "You won't lay a finger on me! I know your kind is allergic to silver."

Caesar's gaze narrowed, a hint of annoyance flickering across his face. "Clever girl, aren't you? But do you truly believe silver can stop me? You underestimate my power, my control."

Despite my trembling voice, I stood my ground. "I won't be your plaything. I'll fight until my last breath!"

Caesar leaned closer, his voice dripping with malice. "How adorable. But remember, my dear Echo, resistance only stokes the flames of my desire. The more you struggle, the sweeter the victory."

Desperation welled up within me, and I shifted my approach, my tone softer yet laced with pleading. "Why are you doing this? What have I done to deserve your cruelty?"

Caesar chuckled darkly, relishing in his sadistic power. "Cruelty? Oh, my dear, this is merely the beginning. You and I, we're bound now, entwined in ways you can't even fathom. And I intend to savor every moment of it."

Determined, I mustered my courage once more. "I won't allow you to do whatever you please with me!"

Caesar's smirk widened, his eyes gleaming with twisted delight. "Oh, Echo, you misunderstand. Breaking you is not my goal. No, I want to bend you to my will, to mold you in every way. I aim to possess you entirely. And trust me when I say, you'll find pleasure in every moment."