Priorities (pt 1)

"So you really just gonna sit there and choose your stupid ass football game over your fucking child's birthday party?!?!" Y/n screamed in Odell's face.

Today was their son's birthday and instead of showing up to his birthday party, he went to football practice. This had Y/N livid & he already knew she would be.

"It's just a damn party! Look,if you so damn pressed about it,how about I take junior for the weekend & throw him another party with all the other rich people in my neighborhood." Odell said nonchalantly kicking his feet up on her table.

At this point, Y/n was sweating from being extremely over heated. She balled up her fist while staring Odell in his eyes long and hard.

"Bitch you got me fucked all the way up about my son! Why would you hurt his damn feelings like this?" She screamed in his face making his ears ring.

"First of all, get your ass up out my face Y/N! My son know I love him and he understands why I don't show up. I talked to him about it earlier and he seemed cool with it, so why you in my face?" Odell stated as he lightly pushed Y/N out of his face.

"Are you kidding me? My baby cried before his party saying that his daddy don't fucking love him! He said he feels like you always putting football before him Odell. Do you know how much that shattered my heart hearing my only child say that?"

"He said what? When I talked to him he seemed like he was cool with it though. He didn't look sad, all he did was put his head down and told me it was cool that I couldn't stay. I love my son with all my heart, why would he think that?"

Y/N looked at Odell and rolled her eyes walking away from him after he said that.

She had to get out of his face quick before she either spit in his face or swung on him because, she had a terrible temper. Their son had it too, which is why Odell thought that he was actually cool with it because usually, he would've blown the hell up like Y/N just did.

Y/N went back to her car and started it up. She backed out extremely fast almost hitting a group of kids but, she didn't give a single n fuck at the moment all she could think about was getting back home to her son.

TBC.......................
______________________________
Was this alright?? Or y'all want something else? Anyway I'm back y'all ❤️ I've been going through a lot but, I'm still in the process of getting everything sorted out with myself.