Best Friend's Brother pt.2

"Sit on my bed & don't say a word got it?" Odell says to Y/N while looking her in her eyes.

Y/N nods and does as she's told. Odell picks up his iPhone 6s & scrolls through his contacts then clicks on his girlfriends number. He put the phone to his ear & waited for her voice to connect to the line. After 1 ring she answers him breathing heavily.

" hey baby! Wassup?" Natasha says trying to catch her breath.

"Um you okay baby? You sound outta breath." Odell said sounding really concerned about her.

"We heading for round 5 or what bitch?" An unfamiliar voice said in the background causing Odell to get extremely pissed off.

"NATASHA I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GONNA CHEAT ON ME ANYMORE AFTER JEFFREY,THOMAS AND FUCKING NATHANIEL!!! You know what I'm not even mad cause I should've seen this coming bro. Fuck you & have a tremendous day." Odell said hanging up in Natasha's face not wanting to hear another word from her.

Y/n was so turned on by the way he yelled into the phone as all of his veins that ran through his arm and neck popped out enormously making him look so sexy. Her thong was completely drenched & she was loving every minute of it.

"I should've seen that one coming anyways. I thought I could turn a stripper into a house wife. Fuck I'm stupid!" Odell said pacing back and forth angry as hell.

"Just fuck me. It'll release all of that tension that you've got built up." Y/N said seductively but somewhat scared as hell.

Odell stopped pacing and looked at her. At the moment Odell actually wanted to fuck her brains out just to show her that he ain't no joke. So he walks up to her while she was sitting on the bed and grabs her by her neck pushing her back into the bed looking deep into her eyes.

"You know what? I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you since you want this fucking dick so bad." He said staring into her eyes and hungrily attacking her lips.

Y/N was completely caught off gaurd but she quickly responded by kissing him back having a full make out session. Odell pulls away from the kiss and unties the top of her dress and slowly pulls the straps that covered half of her tits. He admires her breast as he sucks on her left boob like a leach while massaging the right one. Odell slowly bites on her nipple while she's moaning terribly loud & starts running her long nails through his Mohawk. At this point Odell was rock hard and ready to fuck her.

"Mmm I'm so ready to put this hard dick all in yo' guts." Odell groaned into her ear while quickly unbuckling his belts and taking his pants half way off because he couldn't wait to get into her wet walls. Y/N raised her legs sky high waiting on him to beat her kitty up.

Odell spreads her legs while they were still raised and moves her thong to the side ramming into her wet pussy going at a fast pace.

" OH FUCK!!!" Y/N screams as she clenches her pussy around his dick tighter.

Odell wasn't about to groan because he'd feel defeated but the way the gushy sounds were being made he couldn't even hold it in for long. His eyes began to roll and he was biting the fuck outta his lips but the groan wanted to be released badly until he hit a certain spot that made Y/N death scream & that made him lose it right at that moment.

" FUCK!!" Odell groans loudly while thrusting sloppy in and out of her as she cried for him to slow down.

"Please daddy! Slow down! Fuck Odell !" She moaned loudly about to tap out from the overwhelming pleasure he was giving her.

Y/N has never gotten fucked like this before and she actually feels satisfied unlike all of the other times she's had sex with her previous partners. She was really about to take care of Odell after this. Feed him, buy him every Jordan that's ever gonna be released,shit even give the man all her banking information because the dick was just too fucking bomb!

"I'm gonna cuuuuummmm! Oh fuccck!" Y/N says creaming all over Odell's dick.

"Oh shit me too bae!" Odell does a few more strokes and releases a big load of cum into her groaning his life away.

After Odell pulled out of her he pulled his pants back up casually like nothing happened. Unlike y/n who was holding onto her vagina groaning in pain looking a fucking mess. Suddenly Odell's door swings open and there stood Odell's wide eyed mom holding groceries.

"WHAT IN THE HELL!??" Odell's mother screams as she drops some bags onto the floor as she analyzes the actions that's happening in front of her.

"Mama it's not what it looks like! I-" Odell started but his mother held up an finger and shook her head.

"Son, I don't want to hear it. Y/N put them damn clothes on and getcho' self down stairs NOW!" Odell's mom yells at them both and walks out of the room picking up her bags. As soon as the door closes the two quickly started to fix themselves and get it together

"Ugh! Look what you did you damn thristy cougar!" Odell says to Y/N as she looks down sadly and stares at her nails.

She knew he was right and she felt so wrong. She knew that she was indeed thristy for him but was sure this time that Odell would hopefully just wanna be with her but that obviously wasn't the plan. Y/N got angry & walked up to Odell then smacked the dog shit outta him.

"Don't you dare! You fucked this thristy cougar & you fucked her pretty fucking good! Oh and let's not forget you came DEEP in this cougar pussy now did you or did you not?!" Y/N angrily screamed into Odell's face.

At this point she was completely disgusted with the way Odell had been acting with her. She was sure that by the way he was fucking her that he'd actually wanna stay with her and be a item but she was completely wrong and this kid was obviously a douche bag. It's sad because it took her so long to actually see the real him.

"You know what Odell go down stairs to your little mommy and tell her I black mailed you to fuck me." Y/N said grabbing all of her things getting ready to leave the house.

Odell watched her in silence and got up then stopped her. He grabbed her face and kissed her roughly.

" I actually liked it & I was hoping it'll be just more than sex after this." He said grabbing her hands and intertwined them together staring down into her dark brown eyes.

Y/N smiled and then she laughed.

________________________

Part 3?? But hey guys! don't forget to comment,vote & add to your libraries ❤️❤️love you guys and stay tuned for more❤️