Chapter 04'

~ Kris

Chapter 04'

It had been two weeks since Kris and Dante' left and two weeks since her brother had been diagnosed with skin cancer.

    She blamed herself. She blamed herself from letting them both go hot outside instead of staying at the mans house. She blamed herself.

  It had all started when she started seeing him sleep with black bruises all over arm and face, she had thought it was nothing but after awhile her brother started nagging and scratching and they grew so she found away to go to the doctor and find out that he  brother had had skin cancer and was going time need surgery for it not to grow any longer and kill him.

   She knew she needed to find a job and quick, she knew stripping was out of the question because she couldn' dance but she often thought about hustling.

     She had to face real life and not reality, she couldn't get a regular job because she didn't even graduate high-school because she had been on the run for so long which is why hustling was the only existent factor in the equation as she stood outside of the house that looked as if it was going going to fall. It was beige, looked as if it was suppose to be white, and had niggas sitting out on every corner of it.

It was the traphouse.

~Khadarious

Such thing as getting attracted to fast?

   He did, he had dreams of Kris and for some odd reason he was attracted to her.

  Her attitude and bipolarness and he didn't want to be. Of course, she had a pretty face and a coke bottle shape, but he couldn't deal with her attitude and didn't want too. He had enough of his sisters and that was all he was going to take. 

  Although he did find himself searching for Kris, a lot. He searched for her through  a lot of people, but couldn't find her when  all she was was two steps away from him.

  *votes and comments appreciated