.Chapter 02'

Chapter 02'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris got up extra early to get her brother Dante up and ready to go.

She couldn't stand Khadarious and the fact he always had something to say back after she said something; she wanted to slap the taste out of his mouth and to stop that from happening she needed to get out of his house and that is what she was doing.

She put her brother on her shoulder making sure not to wake him because sadly, she had promised to stay, but she didn't want to and couldn't. So for now she wanted him to sleep so she could conjure up a lie to tell him. She knew it was sad to lie to a little boy-- her brother at that, but she had did it too him before and she knew he would somehow understand.

She picked up their two backpacks filled with clothes and walked to the bathroom. She was struggling, but she found away to wrap her hand around the Degree deodorant, Colgate toothpaste, toothbrushes, and bottle of waters that were in his cabinets. She knew it was wrong to steal, but she needed to survive, right?

She put everything in both bags both bags and closed them walking out of the bathroom making sure to turn around on her feet and turn off the light.

She had already made up the bed so her next step was too lay the note that she had wrote for him out on the bed and then leave.

She turned off the light in the guest room Dante' and her laid in and exited out of the room.

She quietly, tiptoed pass his room and down the stairs not even taking into consideration if he was in his room.

She was now in the living room and had one more stop before she left out of Khadarious house, but in the dark it was pretty hard, but she still maneuvered her way into the kitchen.

She looked into his cabinets first for snacks because Dante always asked about those and she felt bad that she never was able to give them to him. Lucky for Dante' their was a whole bunch of snacks that Khadarious mother had stocked in the cabinet.

Kris reached for the Chip Ahoy cookies, Caprisuns, Oreos, Brownies, and ETC. She then closed her first bag and made her way to the refrigerator, but first she felt her brother move. She got nervous and knew she had to be on the move. So she hurried to the refrigerator and started to just take anything she seen--

Khadarious was a early bird and had been up since 6o'clock in the morning considering the fact a stranger was in his house.

For all he knew he had won the bet because he let a stranger, on the street, plus a little boy, in his house which was the bet all along. So in his mind he won fair and square.

It was 7 o'clock and he knew his sister was up so he decided to go on and share the news with her.

Although while he was putting his phone on his ear he was craving some cookies which meant he had to travel down the stairs as well.

Cliffhanger! Sorry but I had to do it!