Cast Of Characters

copyright 2018 Chris Smith  All rights reserved.

This is the list of everyone involved with the information they wanted to share or didn't, less those who chose not to be listed or missed the deadline.

Name: @achosenword

Location: North Carolina

Years on twitter: 5 or 6 I believe

Why did you agree to be involved in this book: I agreed because I felt is was an awesome project shedding light on those who participate on twitter and why; providing many different perspectives, plus I think its creator Chris is an amazing person so I instantly wanted to be a part of it.

Dream Job: To be a forensic psychologist/criminal profiler

Favorite Charity: St. Judes

Places to find you/your products online:

My website is https://nadinehayes21.wixsite.com/achosenword

instagram: @achosenword

twitter: @achosenword

Name: A Darker Sunrise @DarkerSunrise

Location: New York

Years on Twitter: 10 +

Why did you agree to be involved in this book: I respect and admire Chris' writing and thought the book idea was really intelligent.

Dream Job: An Intuitive Healer that travels and teaches.

Favorite Charity: Planned Parenthood

Places to find you/your products online: None thus far, some day.

Name: @angrymemorys

Location: east coast (US)

Years on Twitter: 4 (this account, 6 total)

Why did you agree to be involved in this book: the author

Dream Job: Pub Owner

Favorite Charity: St. Jude, ChildHelp, Joyful Heart

Places to find you/your products online: www.woundedmemories.com

Name: Benjamin

Location: Imphal/New Delhi, India

Years on Twitter: 8 Years

Why did you agree to be involved in this book: I have agreed to be involved in this book because the idea struck me for its originality; a comprehensive study of twitter and its users has never been done before. This project is much needed because I believe it will shed some light and answer pertinent questions regarding the psychology of the human mind and the rising new social order in the time of social media.

Dream Job: I want to teach undergraduates.

Name: @darkest__star

Location: So Cal

Years on Twitter: 5+

Why did you agree to be involved in this book: Chris has always been such a great friend to me. When she asked if I'd help her, I couldn't refuse.

Dream Job: Writer... no rock star (you said dream job)

About me: Music obsessed, book geek, and haunt/immersive theater junkie.