The Bad Boy Gives Me Tingles

yaaas a chapter

 enjoy!

 its not edited btw so bear with me. it is bear right?

 bear, bare, beer, baar, bere, i should stop drinking coffee...

 So far, the only talking had been done by the adults. We were sitting at the dinner table, something we never did. 

 My family was too lazy to set the table and clean it everyday so we just ate at the breakfast bar. 

 The table had eight seats. The way we were sitting was perfectly uncomfortable. My dad was at the head of the table with my mom at his right then Carter's mom and dad. Carter was sitting on my dad's other side and I was at the end. 

 We were on the right side of the table and apparently Carter was left handed because our elbows kept constantly brushing, sending shivers up my arms that made me yelp. Of course my yelping brought everyone's attention to me and I just sat there like an idiot, not saying anything. 

 I mentally slapped myself about five times. 

 Not only that, but Carter kept brushing his knee against mine. On purpose! And I swear he is getting closer and closer.

 "So, Cassie, your mother told me you take all honor's classes." Mr. Fields addressed me. He turned to my parents, "You must be so proud."

 "Yeah. I don't really have anything to do besides study." I smiled awkwardly.

 I'm stupid. I'm stupid. I'm stupid. I'm stupid. I'm stupid. I'm stupid. I'm stupid.

 I could feel Carter holding back his laughter, so I kicked his foot under the table. He coughed, trying to hide his laughter. 

 "Are you alright, Carter?" I asked innocently, trying to hide a smile. He just nodded and looked down still trying to compose himself. 

 I was calmly eating my spaghetti when I felt a nudge at my foot. I gagged on my meat sauce and started choking. I quickly drank from my glass of water, glaring at Carter. 

 I saw that our parents were talking, completely ignoring us. "I will cut you if you kick me again." I told Carter, dead serious, pointing my finger at his face. 

 He gave me an incredulous look, "You started it!" He exclaimed as he took my finger and pointed towards myself. 

 "Maybe I did, but you provoked me to do it!" I said, trying to ignore the tingles I was feeling in my hand and the fact that he still hadn't let go. I looked out our hands and his gaze followed mine. He quickly let go and turned toward his plate sheepishly. My finger felt cold where his touch disappeared.

 What is this boy doing to me? I've only known him for two days. Well, actually we've known each other forever, he just never payed me any attention. I think the first time he ever talked to me was in first grade when he asked me for a purple crayon to color in his house. I'm pretty certain I told him I did have it, but he couldn't use it because it was a girl color. 

 Toddler Carter wasn't happy and he got in trouble for pulling my hair. 

 That's pretty much the only time before two days ago that Carter Fields ever made contact with me.

 It's quite sad, really. 

 I looked over to the bad boy sitting beside me and smiled. That memory seemed even longer ago as I looked at Carter and his handsome features. 

 Puberty had done him right. 

 He turned towards me and I looked away, blushing. 

 He nudged my knee with his and when I looked up at him he was smiling slightly. I smiled back involuntarily. I could feel the heat on my cheeks and looked away again. 

 I sighed at my plate. 

 This is bad. 

 I think I might be developing a crush on the bad boy. 

 At least I don't have to be worried about being used like all his whores. He'll never look at me like that. 

 Hell, he didn't even know I existed until he needed a hiding place from the police!

 My mom broke my train of thought, "Who wants dessert?" she asked, standing up. My mom was so beautiful and delicate. I wish I could look half as good as her. She was tall, graceful, and just overall gorgeous. 

 A chorus of me's resounded in the dining room. I stood up to go help my mom. 

 "Are you having fun, honey?" She asked as she took the cake out of the refrigerator, "Carter's a great young man. And he's cute." she said, winking at me. 

 "Mom!" I yelled, fighting the blush on my cheeks. 

 "Why was he really here yesterday?" My mother asked. Even my mom knows I'm too lame to be Carter's girlfriend.

"The cops came to that party." I answered truthfully, "He was hiding."

 My mom nodded, "He likes you. You know that right?" 

 I blushed again, probably for the millionth time that evening. "I know now." 

yes its a bit short but i didnt know where else to finish it 

i hoped you like it!

Daisy out!